Spirit in the Stick Lacrosse Scholarship Award Guidelines
The Guidelines introduce the Scholarship and describe:
- the Scholarship,
- Who is Eligible,
- the Application Process and
- the Criteria for Selection.
The Guidelines document also includes the Forms required to submit a completed Application. The Forms to be completed include:
- Contact Information and Certification
- Player Profile and Essay Questions (requires attachment of Fall Report Card)
- Coaching Staff Evaluation Form (at least two required)
Most years, the Application is due by April 10th and completed Applications must be submitted to the Chatfield High School Athletic Secretary in an envelope labeled ATTN: Lacrosse Scholarship Application.