- KEEP CHECKING BACK...REVISIONS IN PROGRESS IN PREPARATION FOR 2018/19 SEASON!!!
- NEW TO CHATFIELD LACROSSE GUIDE COMING SOON!
- IF YOU ARE NEW TO CHATFIELD LAX PLEASE FILL OUT CONTACT INFORMATION FORM SO YOU GET THE LATEST INFO
- LOOK FOR PLAYER "LAX CASH" ACCOUNTS UPDATE COMING SOON
October 9 Mandatory Booster Meeting
Mark your calendars and plan to attend!
Come meet our newly appointed Head Coach Ryan Zordani at this meeting. Ryan is a former player with University of Denver, Outlaws and Mammoth. We are excited to have him lead our program.
- Paper Forms to complete for Foothills League
- Please print and complete this form and bring it to the meeting. Do this if there is any chance you will play ... it's OK if you don't end up playing. Winter league is 7 Saturday games - Jan 12, 19, 26; Feb 2, 9, 16, 23
- Budget to preview in prep for approval by members at meeting
- Dues/Fees sheet for your planning purposes
- Outline of Volunteer Openings so you can be ready to commit!
October 9th, 2019, 7 PM, Booster Club Meeting, Chatfield Library
- Board Introductions / “Spirit in the Stick”
- Coach Introductions and Updates
- Budget Approval / Dues v. Fees / “In the Game” Scholarship
- Fundraising - Scrips / King Soopers Cards / Required Silent Auction Participation
- Committee Structure and Updates – Volunteer !!!
GO CHARGERS !!!
Fall Lacrosse in Full Swing!
Click here for DLC game schedule
NEW CHATFIELD LACROSSE PLAYERS - SIGN UP HERE!
Shared Photos taken By Lacrosse Families
See below for links to available photo libraries provided by lacrosse families.
"Thank You" to Dennis Gilmore. (Feel free to download any pictures you choose.)
If you would like to share your photos, please send the link to Info@chatfieldlacrosse.com, and the link will be added here.
JK Photography has uploaded all this season's galleries, 2 games of each level. Here is the link for 2018 pictures. There are so many great photos, see if you can spot your player!
You can download these pictures for your personal use.
Remember to follow JK Photography rules as you enjoy the pictures: "If you see a photo or photos you like just download it to your desktop. You may print and use these images for personal use as well as social media. You may not crop off JK Photography's logo or make any edits to JK Photography’s photos. If you would like to use any of these images for commercial use, contact JK Photography. Please download our images, do not screen shot them, as it destroys the quality of our work."
You can download pictures from last season from JK Photography. Here is a link to the
MAXIMIZE YOUR "LAX CASH" AND RAISE FUNDS FOR THE TEAM
Chatfield Boy's Lacrosse Handbook
This is important. This is Our Program.
Read it. Know it. Live it.
2018 OFF SEASON LACROSSE ACTIVITIES
TAKE A BREAK
Only from Organized Lax - never take a break from Wall Ball - improve your skills! If not for yourself, then for your teammates!
RAISING UP OUR FUTURE HIGH SCHOOL PLAYERS
Hey Players! Look for the sign up genius coming soon to volunteer to help with the 2018 Chatfield Lacrosse Youth Camp. Parents there will be tasks for you to sign up for too!
Thank you to all the players who signed up to help coach the Pups this summer. All the slots for Boys Pups are filled, great job!
SCRIP ORDER UPDATE
If you are NEW to signing up, keep in mind it takes 2-3 business days to activate your account so do it now!
BOOSTER CLUB MEETINGS
|October 9 Mandatory Booster Meeting|
|OCTOBER Player Accounts - Update and Reminders|
|September - "bits and bobs, and interesting knobs"|
|Agenda - Sept 11, 7 pm, CHS Library - Booster Meeting|
|Google Calendar for Team|