An insurance claim form should be obtained from their park board and signed either by the head coach of the team that the child plays for or the president of the board/park they play with. All information they need to fill in the form can be obtained from their President. They need to furnish 2 copies of the claim form (1) goes to the FCYFA Secretary and (1) needs to be given to their park's board.

The insurance claim form can be found under the "Downloadable Forms / Handouts" menu item.