Trophy Club / Roanoke Baseball Association has implemented a grievance process to give a player, parent or coach a forum to have their complaint heard and acted upon, if warranted, by the grievance director and a neutral body (2 TCRYBA Board members & Grievance Director). Specifically, if someone has a grievance, they are to submit their complaint in writing to Trophy Club Youth Baseball Association within seven days of the event giving rise to the complaint. The grievance director will review the complaint, conduct an appropriate investigation, and make an appropriate response to the complaint. The grievance committee's decision is the final decision in all cases.
- The person(s) filing the grievance will submit their complaint in writing through the online grievance form within seven days of the event giving rise to the complaint.
- The grievance director will review the complaint & determine whether the complaint filed falls within the guidelines established by the policies and procedures of TCRYBA.
- After reviewing this information the Grievance Director will make their determination as to the appropriateness of the complaint. You will be notified by the Grievance Director as to whether a Formal Grievance is granted or denied.
- For a grievance filing to be considered complete, all questions asked on the Grievance form must be addressed.
- Incomplete grievance filings ( not providing requested information ) will be returned with a request for the missing required information.
- The grievance filing will not be accepted and the required time lines will not apply until all the required information is received.
- The grievance director will then conduct an appropriate investigation, and make an appropriate response to the complaint.
- After the appropriate investigation, if the Grievance Director finds that it is a valid grievance, the select TCRYBA Grievance Panel will review the findings.
- The TCRYBA Grievance Panel will render a decision on any action taken.