Treasurer 3 year term
At large member 2 year term
If you are interested in finding out more information about these positions please contact:
President Steve Baker email@example.com
Treasurer Terry Lamb firstname.lastname@example.org
Junior High Track Assistant Coach
High School Track Organizer/AD
If you are interested in becoming the JH assistant coach or helping us start a high school track team, please contact:
Tina Amiot email@example.com
Serving Opportunities for each team
**During registration, each family is required to serve in some way. These are the options given on the registration form. We greatly appreciate all our volunteers as they are key to the running of this organization! Many hands make light work!
1. Team Manager – responsible for communication, sending out rosters/phone tree/weekly reminders; collection of all forms and delegating other volunteer jobs
2. Cougar Day Team – help coordinate Cougar Day activities; advertising, fan give-aways, signs for the gym and acknowledgement for the seniors.
3. Statistician – keep stats during games
4. Clock - run score board during home games
5. Referee Payments - collect checks from treasure and pay referees at each home game
6. Gym monitor – coordinate gym monitors for each home game; monitors need to check bathrooms during home games and be sure gym is picked up after last game of the evening
7. Banquet team - organize, set up and clean for end of season banquet
8. Fundraising Coordinator - organize and set up a fundraiser for those that want to participate and help reduce their fees.
9. Uniform coordinator - (sort uniforms, coordinate distribution, record which players choose what uniforms, send uniform numbers to team mom, and collect them at the end of the season.
10. Facebook Team - an editor on our facebook page, adding photos/videos to the team's album and "going live" at the State tournament.
11. Other (Please fill in any other job you are doing or would like to do for HAACH)