- 'PRAY LIKE A CHAMPION TODAY!'
- Track Meet at Cathedral Catholic in March... (details coming soon)
- The winter sports season (soccer & basketball) will begin on (1/12/19).
- Coaches have an obligation to set a good example - under any circumstance.
- Weather/ field condition questions? - sign up to receive text alerts.
San Diego County Parochial School Cross Country Meet
Saturday October 12th at Cathedral Catholic High School
Come join us for the 7th running of the Cross Country Championships for Parochial Grade schools in San Diego County. There will be races of varying distances for all grade levels split into 5 divisions each for boys and girls. Athletes compete as individuals and as part of a team. Medals will be awarded to the top 15 finishers in each race as well as a trophy to the winning team. All races will run through the campus of Cathedral Catholic High School.
Time Division Race Distance(approx.)
8:30 K Girls .5 Mile
8:40 K Boys .5 Mile
8:50 1-2 Girls 1.0 Mile
9:05 1-2 Boys 1.0 Mile
9:20 3-4 Girls 1.3 Miles
9:40 3-4 Boys 1.3 Miles
10:00 5-6 Boys/Girls 1.65 Miles
10:30 7-8 Boys/Girls 2 Miles
THE PRAYER OUR COACHES WILL LEAD OUR ATHLETES IN BEFORE GAMES
God our Father, help us to put forth our best effort, to represent our school with class, to respect our opponents, and to grow as disciples of your Son, Jesus.
Keep us safe from injury and harm through the intercession of Our Lady, the mother of your Son and our mother, too. We ask this through Christ, our Lord.
PARKING/FACILITY GUIDELINES - ALL FAMILIES NEED TO BE RESPECTFUL OF THE FACILITIES IN WHICH OUR LEAGUE USES FOR GAMES. PLEASE BE MINDFUL OF ALL FACILITY GUIDELINES LISTED BELOW...
- PARK IN MARKED STALLS ONLY, VIOLATORS WILL BE TOWED.
- COACHES, PLAYERS & FANS NEED TO PICK UP ALL TRASH & EQUIPMENT AFTER EACH GAME.
- CHILDREN MUST BE MONITORED AT ALL TIMES.
- BE MINDFUL OF THE SETTING, DO NOT ENTER 'OFF LIMIT AREAS
- NO SPORTS DRINKS OR FOOD INSIDE GYMS, ONLY WATER
- DO NOT BRING ANY PETS TO GAMES.
- NO SKATEBOARDS OR SCOOTERS.
The Catholic Sports League is very fortunate to be able to play our games at different Catholic schools around town. In order to continue to play at these venues, all teams must do a better job with the cleanup after the games. Please make sure that your school takes away all trash (water bottles, wrappers, towels and anything else) after each game. This includes all family members watching the games.
Be sure to sign up to receive Text/Email Alerts - (located near the top right corner of the site). You will be notified if there is a schedule change, adverse weather and other 'breaking news' from the CSLSD.
|START OF THE FALL SPORTS SEASON (VOLLEYBALL AND FOOTBALL)|
|IMPORTANT DATES FOR 2019-2020 SCHOOL YEAR|
Get important messages from SAN DIEGO by Text & Email