Want to join our race team?
Our 2019 season finishes on Oct 20, but we’ll start up again in April/May of 2020. We have both a Junior Development team (grades 7-8) and a high school team (grades 9-12). Anyone can participate, including those with physical or cognitive disabilities. There is no “bench.”
- To learn more about Utah’s NICA mountain biking program, visit utahmtb.org.
- For questions about the Jordan program, email Coach Brooks Briggs at firstname.lastname@example.org. Or you can download the 2019 Orientation Info for program details.
- To receive announcements about next year’s season, including sign-ups, training, and general info, email email@example.com and put the word “Subscribe” in the subject line.
About the Mountain Biking Club
Looking to join the Jordan High School Mountain Biking Club? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and put “Bike Club” in the subject line. We’ll send you the form to register and email you updates about events.
About Our Team
High school mountain biking is unique within organized individual and team sports. Anyone can participate. You can ride and race regardless of your fitness, endurance, or skill level as long as you’re committed. In fact, those who don’t want to race can still join and ride with our team!
We're part of the , which is a 501(c)3 nonprofit and an affiliate of the National Interscholastic Cycling Association (NICA). Our sport is not sanctioned by the Utah Board of Education nor controlled by the school. All coaches are unpaid volunteers.
As a cross-country mountain bike team, our riding is different from road, downhill, BMX, cyclo-cross, or track racing. We do not participate in “gravity” or downhill/enduro style events. Our team’s activities are focused upon preparing for and racing at NICA-produced cross-country mountain biking events only
- Anyone can participate—there are no tryouts, no “bench.”
- Ride and/or race regardless of your fitness, endurance, or skill level.
- No bike? Let’s talk! Arrangements can be made.
We start sign-ups and practice in April to prepare for races that will start in late August and run through mid-October.
For more info on the league and our races, visit www.utahmtb.org.