- Jackson LL: 2019 District 18 Intermediate Division Champions!
- Brick LL: 2019 District 18 Junior & Senior Division Champions!
- Brick LL: 2019 District 18 9-11 Year Old Champions!
- Toms River East LL: 2019 District 8-10 Year Old Champions!
- Holbrook LL: 2019 District 18 Little League Champions!
Join the "2019 District 18 Tournament" e-mailing list (subscribe to newsletter button above to the top right).
2019 NJ Section 3 Junior Division Champions - Brick LL
2019 NJ Section 3 9-11 Year Olds Champions - Brick LL
2019 NJ Section 3 8-10 Division Champions - Toms River East LL
2019 NJ Section 3 Little League Champions - Holbrook LL
4 Sections Championships for District 18!!!!!
Important Notice: Rule 1.11: Use of the Official Little League Patch is mandatory for all divisions of Little League® for tournament play.
Schedules & Brackets:
NOTE: All bracket games (listed as BKT on the Excel spreadsheet) please follow the actual brackets below for actual game dates & times. If listed as XLS follow the Excel spreadsheet for game schedule.
Team on TOP of Bracket - Calls the Coin Toss:
- D18 8/9/10 Baseball Tournament Bracket
- D18 9/10/11 Baseball Tournament Bracket
- D18 Little League Baseball Tournament Bracket
- D18 Intermediate (50/70) Baseball Tournament Bracket
- D18 Junior Division Baseball Tournament Bracket
- D18 Senior Division Baseball Tournament Bracket
2019 District 18 Tournament Schedule (Softball) (.pdf) - Holbrook Advances to Section 3 Tournament in both 10SB & LLSB
Tournament Forms & Publications:
Little League Tournament Resources (Link to LL Web Site)
Tournament Rules (.pdf)
Tournament Rule Summary (.pdf)
Tournament Rule #9: Mandatory Play (.pdf) - Mandatory Play is exactly what it means. The rule requires the Game Officials to notify the managers prior to the beginning of the 4th inning of their obligation to insert those players that have not completed their mandatory play. However, it is still the responsibily of the manager to satisfy mandatory play. Failure to comply with mandatory play will result in the manager of an offending team to be removed for the remainder of the tournament without replacement.
Baseball Pitch Log Sheet (.pdf)
C-Flap Helmet Information (Link to LL)
Home of the 2019 8-10 Baseball NJ State Championship (Manchester)
Congratulations to the 3 members of the District 18 Umpire Staff:
|Owen Sweeney||#24||Junior League Baseball World Series||Taylor, MI|
|Ray Pushkal||#14||Intermediate 50/70 World Series||Livermore, CA|
|Jim Tressito||#10||Junior League Baseball Eastern Regions||Freehold, NJ|
Congratulations to the 5 new members of the District 18 Umpire Staff: