- Register for the 2017 Rec Sideline Cheer Season!
- Find us on Facebook by searching: Old Mill Youth Cheer!
- Interested in Coaching? Apply online!
- Questions? Email us at email@example.com
Welcome to OMYA Cheerleading!
~Assistant Cheer Director~
All Cheer questions and inquires can be directed to us via email at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Registration for the 2018 Season Has CLOSED!
Now calling all Bakers & Cheer Families! Our annual cheer bake sale will be
October 13 - October 14th! Please reach out to help donate items OmyaCheer@yahoo.com
PATRIOT PRIDE SPIRIT NIGHT 2018
2018 Recreational Cheer Season is UnderWay!
~2018 Important Information for our Parents~~
Hello Old Mill Youth Cheer Families,
We hope you are all enjoying this beautiful weather that has finally made its way to our area!
We are so excited for our season! Below is some important information for all to be aware of regarding 2018 Cheer with OMYA.
· Practices will kick off the end of July, exact date TBA.
· Uniforms cannot be distributed to any cheerleader with a balance on her account.
· All Squads will practice Mondays and Wednesdays beginning at 6:30pm
· All cheerleaders must wear sneakers to practice! All white sneakers and socks must be worn on game day. Attached is an example of what is required for game day, practices any sneakers will do. Please do not send your child in flip flops or sandals – she will not be allowed to participate in practice without proper shoes.
· All cheerleaders must complete the mandatory registration packet to begin practices.
· We do not need, nor will we collect a copy of your childs birth certificate.
· The weekend of August 24th will be our first games to begin cheering.
o Our Cheer schedule is built around the County football schedule. The County releases all schedules on, or around, August 21. Our Cheer schedule will be completed for the immediate weekend within 48 hours of their release. A full cheer schedule will be released no later than September 1st.
DETAILS TO KNOW
· We follow R&P field closures for extreme heat or bad weather. All parents should sign up for ALERTS directly from AACO R&P> Here is the link http://www.aacounty.org/services-and-programs/recreation-and-parks-alerts (Coaches should sign up as well). We will also share field closures on the FB page and InstaGram.
· We require all parents to remain at practice with their child. In the event of poor weather or rain once we have started, we may have to cancel on the spot and your child will need you there.
It is our highest priority to ensure all of our girls, returning families as well as new faces, have FUN this cheer season! The Cheer season is a wonderful opportunity for our girls to make lasting friendships and memories. We are a positive and encouraging program that strives to provide an enjoyable and pleasant season for all of our families. Our Coaches have some wonderful ideas and we are always welcome to hearing your feedback! We look forward to seeing you and our favorite Patriot Cheerleaders hit the field in just a few weeks time!
"Like" us on Facebook at Old Mill Youth Cheer for current Program news!