- League meetings are held the second Sunday of each month at 6pm in the RMS cafeteria.
- Rainout updates are posted at 4pm daily. For up to the minute game status updates:
- Check here on our website OR visit our Facebook Page Riverton Girls Softball League
RGSL BULLETIN BOARD:
- RGSL REGISTRATIONS: Effective 4/21/2018: Registrations for all RGSL divisions are now CLOSED. Anyone interested in playing this season will be wait-listed should a vacancy arise (player quit/move away/have a season ending injury) as uniforms have been ordered and the teams are set.
- CHARITY GAME: A gigantic thank you to all who came out and supported our two wonderful causes. Whether you played, worked, prepped, watched or donated, your efforts are most appreciated.
- TOURNAMENT: The tournament brackets are now posted; not all teams wished to participate. Also, the brackets will not be updated after each game. All game results will be posted here and on our Facebook page so you can complete them as we go. These games can change at any time due to weather issues. Please note, as it has been scheduled since the beginning of the season, that you should expect to play each night of the tournament. Why, do you ask? Because for one, if your team wins, you may play each night in advancement. And for two, if Mother Nature gets her little hand in the tournament and rains out our games, they will shift wherever we can place them. Hence, the reason that all dates from June 23rd through July 3rd are marked as tournament dates. Though, we hope to have games completed by June 29th. Games will be posted here daily to keep you updated of any change.
Thank you for your patience and cooperation.
TOURNAMENT BRACKETS HAVE BEEN UPDATED TO INCLUDE THE 3RD PLACING GAMES FOR 8U AND 10U.
- TOURNAMENT RESULTS (ROUND 5):
Results from the fifth round of the Diamond Heist Tourney 2018:
8U - Davis 16, Westlake 11; Davis advances to the Championship game and Westlake advances to the 3rd place game
8U - Eairheart 16, Boeker-8 11; Eairheart advances to the Championship game and Boeker-8 advances to the 3rd place game
10U - Rhoades 10, LaFauce 6; Rhoades advances to the Championship game and LaFauce advances to the 3rd place game
10U - Booker 12, Nestler 2; Booker advances to the Championship game and Nestler advances to the 3rd place game
12U - Jones, 11, Stevenson-12 5; Jones advances to the Championship game.
Congrats to our winners and continued good luck as you forge ahead on the brackets.
To Team Stevenson-12: We appreciate the hard work and effort that you and your girls put forth this season. We hope that they had a fun and memorable season. Here's to 2019, with hopes that you each return with the same passion and drive for recreational softball. Thanks and have a great summer! <3 🌞
REMINDERS TO COACHES AND PARENTS:
As the season has begun and we are all excited to watch the kids play, there are few reminders for each of us.
- FOR THE SAFETY OF THE KIDS, SMOKING IS ONLY ALLOWED IN THE PARKING LOT AND IN YOUR PERSONAL VEHICLES.
- NO ALCOHOLIC BEVERAGES ARE ALLOWED AT THE PARK.
- PLEASE PLACE ALL LITTER IN THE TRASH BARRELS PROVIDED.
- ONLY RGSL AUTHORIZED PERSONNEL (CONCESSION STAFF/RGSL OFFICERS/RGSL UMPIRES) ARE ALLOWED IN THE CONCESSION STAND.
- RESTROOMS ARE PROVIDED ON THE EAST SIDE OF THE CONCESSION STAND.
- OUR CONCESSION STAND DOES SERVE ITEMS CONTAINING PEANUTS OR PEANUT PRODUCTS, PLEASE BE AWARE THAT WE TAKE ALL PRECAUTIONS WHEN IT COMES TO SERVING THESE ITEMS FOR THE SAKE OF THOSE WITH ALLERGIES TO NUTS.
- ONLY COACHES, ASSISTANT COACHES AND AUTHORIZED HELPERS ARE ALLOWED ON THE FIELD OR IN THE DUGOUT.
- PLEASE REMEMBER THAT ALL COACHES, UMPIRES, CONCESSION STAFF AND OFFICERS OF RGSL ARE VOLUNTEERS WHO ARE EAGER TO PROVIDE A SAFE AND FUN ENVIRONMENT FOR THE KIDS WHEN LEARNING AND PLAYING THE GAME OF T-BALL/SOFTBALL. SHOULD YOU ENCOUNTER AN UNPLEASANT EXPERIENCE, PLEASE INFORM AN RGSL OFFICER.
- AS PART OF THE RGSL REGISTRATION FEES YOU PAID FOR YOUR CHILD TO SIGN UP WITH RGSL, A FREE SNACK WILL BE GIVEN TO RGSL PLAYERS AFTER EACH GAME PLAYED IN RIVERTON ONLY.
- AFTER THE LAST GAMES OF THE NIGHT IN RIVERTON, HOME TEAM IS RESPONSIBLE TO PICK UP THE BASES AND THE VISITING TEAM IS RESPONSIBLE TO PICK UP THE TRASH IN THE DUGOUTS/AROUND THE BLEACHERS/FIELDS AND TO EMPTY THE TRASH BARRELS. UNLESS YOU ARE FACING AN OUT OF TOWN TEAM (NON-RGSL BASED), THEN THE RGSL TEAMS SHALL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ALL TASKS. PARENTS OF THESE TEAMS, IT WOULD BE MOST APPRECIATED IF YOU COULD HELP WITH THESE TASKS TO HELP KEEP OUR PARK CLEAN.