- Tarkill Soccer Registration will be opening shortly......
WELCOME TO THE HOME OF
TARKILL SOCCER CLUB
Pee Wee, Clinic and REC Changes For 10/16 and 10/17
Our REC and Speed/Skills sessions for Friday, October 16 have been CANCELLED.
Pee Wee and Clinic sessions scheduled for Saturday 10/17 will be MOVED TO MANCINI FIELD @ 9am.
Tarkill Soccer Club COVID Statement
Tarkill Soccer Club COVID-19 Procedures
Tarkill Soccer Club is currently monitoring information released by US Soccer, the CDC, and FIFA as it relates to the continuing Coronavirus outbreak. Our concern will always be the health and safety of our players, coaches, referees and their families in and around the game of soccer. As of the writing of this, all league events will go forward as scheduled. The guidance from US Soccer notes that:
The best way to prevent illness is to avoid being exposed. Everyday preventive actions should be taken, including:
● Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
● Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth.
● Stay home when you are sick.
● Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue in the trash.
● Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces using a regular household cleaning spray or wipe.
● Follow the CDC’s recommendations for using a facemask.
● CDC does not recommend that people who are well wear a facemask to protect themselves from respiratory diseases, including Coronavirus.
● Facemasks should be used by people who show symptoms to help prevent the spread of the disease.
● Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, especially after going to the bathroom; before eating; and after blowing your nose, coughing, or sneezing.
● If soap and water are not readily available, use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer with at least 60% alcohol. Always wash hands with soap and water if hands are visibly dirty.
Please take steps to ensure the safety of your players, coaches and families while also promoting sportsmanship after the match. Many suggestions have been put forth regarding alternatives to the high five or handshake after a match; those include fist bump, elbows, waving, and foot taps. Or please feel free to use any other method of promoting sportsmanship after a match while still keeping player safety in mind.
Tarkill Soccer Club
Sign Up For The Tarkill Soccer Club Remind App!!!
Text @tarkills to 81010 to get updated text messages from the club!!!!