- Tarkill Soccer Registration will be opening shortly......
WELCOME TO THE HOME OF
TARKILL SOCCER CLUB
PICTURE DAY 2020!!!!!
2020 Tarkill Soccer Club Picture Schedule
(Yellin School Parking Lot)
9:00am Clinic: Woeller (Lime Green)
9:10am Clinic: Libby (Navy)
9:20am Clinic: Myers (Red)
9:30am Clinic: White (Light Blue)
9:40am Clinic: Kay (Kelly Green)
9:50am Clinic: Claybourn (Yellow)
10:00am Pee Wee
10:10am Girls Travel: U11 Twisters (Claybourn)
10:20am Girls Travel: U14 Terrors (Sheehan)
10:30am Girls Travel: U9 Galaxy (Walters)
10:40am Boys Travel: U13 Blue Dragons (Kay)
10:50am Boys Travel: U9 Barcelona (Claybourn)
11:00am Boys Travel: U9 Liverpool (Marlys)
11:10am Boys Travel: U10 Raptors (Tomkinson)
11:20am Boys Travel: U11 Titans (Wiseman)
11:30am Boys Travel: U14 Knights 07 (Wiseman)
11:40am Boys Travel: U12 Blue Devils (Sinon)
11:50am Boys Travel: U15 Knights 06 (Rossano)
12:00 noon Rec/Friendship
Below is the link to preorder your pictures. Please try and preorder though the site to save on time and limit interaction on picture day.
Our schedule, preorder form/link and picture day information will be posted on the Tarkill Soccer Club Website
Tarkill Soccer Club COVID Statement
Tarkill Soccer Club COVID-19 Procedures
Tarkill Soccer Club is currently monitoring information released by US Soccer, the CDC, and FIFA as it relates to the continuing Coronavirus outbreak. Our concern will always be the health and safety of our players, coaches, referees and their families in and around the game of soccer. As of the writing of this, all league events will go forward as scheduled. The guidance from US Soccer notes that:
The best way to prevent illness is to avoid being exposed. Everyday preventive actions should be taken, including:
● Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
● Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth.
● Stay home when you are sick.
● Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue in the trash.
● Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces using a regular household cleaning spray or wipe.
● Follow the CDC’s recommendations for using a facemask.
● CDC does not recommend that people who are well wear a facemask to protect themselves from respiratory diseases, including Coronavirus.
● Facemasks should be used by people who show symptoms to help prevent the spread of the disease.
● Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, especially after going to the bathroom; before eating; and after blowing your nose, coughing, or sneezing.
● If soap and water are not readily available, use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer with at least 60% alcohol. Always wash hands with soap and water if hands are visibly dirty.
Please take steps to ensure the safety of your players, coaches and families while also promoting sportsmanship after the match. Many suggestions have been put forth regarding alternatives to the high five or handshake after a match; those include fist bump, elbows, waving, and foot taps. Or please feel free to use any other method of promoting sportsmanship after a match while still keeping player safety in mind.
Tarkill Soccer Club
Sign Up For The Tarkill Soccer Club Remind App!!!
Text @tarkills to 81010 to get updated text messages from the club!!!!