Last Updated: February 24, 2015
The St. Sabina Sports Association promotes organized athletics with the aim of teaching a Christian attitude, good sportsmanship, respect for the rules and authority and self-discipline among contestants as well as leaders. The executive committee meets monthly and general meetings take place quarterly. All St. Sabina Parish members and residents are invited. Contact the Chairman of Sports for more information on joining a sports activity or volunteering your time and talents.
Uniform and Candy Bar Pick-Up Night
April 14, 2015 – 07:30 PM
Uniform and candy bar pick up night for the baseball/softball season will be held on April 14th at 7:30pm in Huel's Hall. All families should plan to attend.
If you missed baseball/softball registrations, please contact the coordinator to see if there is room available on a team.
St. Sabina Sports Association will be hosting a trivia night on May 2nd, 2015.
Get your teams together now. There will be prizes for the team and the individual selling the most tickets to the event!
Used Equipment Swap
We are still accepting used sports equipment for our used equipment swap. We are looking for cleats, ball gloves, bats, shin guards, helmets...anything your children have outgrown.
Items will be available in exchange for a donation during the uniform pick up night on April 14th.
What a great way to help out families who may not be able to afford new equipment!
Proceeds will benefit the St. Sabina Sports Association.
Concession Stand Closed For The Season
Anyone age 18 or older may work the assigned concession shift
Meeting Minutes Are Now Online
St. Sabina Sports meeting minutes are now online. You can find them in the Bulletin Board section of this website. Stay caught up on the goings on at St. Sabina Sports
Important Information To Remember At St. Sabina Sports
1) There is an online version of the Code Of Ethics (required to be read, signed and submitted to Sister Joan Galli in order to coach). Go to "Download Forms" under the Main Menu for more information.
2) To print out a Missouri Background Check form, go to "Download Forms" under the Main Menu. Sabina Sports will pay the fee. Please submit your form, along with a copy of your Social Security card to Sr. Joan Galli. Please mark envelope on the front with the words "Sports To Pay."
3) All sports correspondence sent to the rectory must have "SPORTS" clearly marked on the envelope. Money sent to the rectory without sports marked on the envelope will be added to the Sunday contributions. We appreciate your help in this matter.
4) The St Sabina rainout line phone number is 314-995-1569.
5) Please use common sense when using the St. Sabina Athletic Fields. Do not play on wet or damaged areas and take the time to clean up after your practice.
6) There is a direct link to the CYC ID Card site in the Main Menu.
7) For more, check out Coaches Corner under the Main Menu.
For a complete calendar listing, click here!