We have selected Kathryn Beich Candy bars to assist with our fundraising needs. Our goal is to raise funds for St. Sabina athletic programs specifically baseball and softball, which will allow us to continue and enhance these programs for our children. We appreciate your participation.
- Each family/child will receive 1 carrier case of Kathryn Beich Assorted candy bars that contains 50 bars per box – 25 caramel, 10 almond, 10 crunch, 5 dark chocolate.
- A $50.00 check made payable to St. Sabina Sports per carrier case (50 bars) is required which will be cashed after May 1, 2014 following the completion of the fundraiser and you will keep the money collected from sales. You may bring cash and we will provide a receipt to you.
- Selling periods ends May 1, 2014 or when the candy bars are all sold.
- When you sell your case and would like to sell more; please contact Amy Sauer (314) 265-0247 or Marie Bower (314) 580-2153 for additional cases and each case requires a $50 check made payable to St. Sabina Sports. *Remember, there are prizes for the top selling two children!*
- Sell the bars for $1 each during the selling period.
- The candy bars are susceptible to heat, always remember to bring your candy bars inside out of the heat!
- Buyout option available: make one check for $25 payable to St. Sabina Sports in lieu of participation.
- Top two selling children - $50.00 Visa Gift Card