Last Updated: February 7, 2016
Like us on Facebook
Join Our EMail List
The St. Sabina Sports Association promotes organized athletics with the aim of teaching a Christian attitude, good sportsmanship, respect for the rules and authority and self-discipline among contestants as well as leaders. The executive committee meets monthly and general meetings take place quarterly. All St. Sabina Parish members and residents are invited. Contact the Chairman of Sports for more information on joining a sports activity or volunteering your time and talents.
Baseball, Softball & Golf Signups NOW OPEN
SPRING SPORTS REGISTRATION IS NOW OPEN
Click the registration link on the right side of the page to sign up!
We are currently offering:
Baseball- PreK-12th Grade
Softball- PreK-12th Grade
Golf- 5th-12th Grade
Online Registrations will be open January 22- February 21 (pay by credit card and mail concession deposit check-see below for details)
If you would like to pay by cash or check-- please come to St Sabina from 10:30am-1:00pm on the following dates:
January 31 (Huel's Hall/church basement)
February 14 (rectory)
February 21 (rectory)
Once registrations have closed, late registrations will only be accepted at the coordinators discretion based on available space on teams and will be subject to a late charge.
Concession Deposit Checks for online registrants
If you register online for Baseball or Softball your registration will not be complete until we've received your good faith concession deposit check.
One check in the amount of $100 made payable to St Sabina Sports Association (SSSA) is required per family. This check will be returned to you upon the completion of your assigned concession shift.
Please list all players' names on the memo line so we can credit the deposit to the correct family
Mail checks to:
c/o Concession Coordinator
7807 Guhman Ct
Hazelwood, MO 63042
Fan Shop Now Open!
Our online Fan Shop is now open!!!
Order your St. Sabina Sports Association fan gear and accessories right from our website!
Concession Stand Schedule
The concession stand is now closed for the season.
Thank you to all who worked during the soccer season!
Meeting Minutes Are Now Online
St. Sabina Sports meeting minutes are now online. You can find them in the Bulletin Board section of this website. Stay caught up on the goings on at St. Sabina Sports
Important Information To Remember At St. Sabina Sports
1) There is an online version of the Code Of Ethics (required to be read, signed and submitted to Sister Joan Galli in order to coach). Go to "Download Forms" under the Main Menu for more information.
2) To print out a Missouri Background Check form, go to "Download Forms" under the Main Menu. Sabina Sports will pay the fee. Please submit your form, along with a copy of your Social Security card to Sr. Joan Galli. Please mark envelope on the front with the words "Sports To Pay."
3) All sports correspondence sent to the rectory must have "SPORTS" clearly marked on the envelope. Money sent to the rectory without sports marked on the envelope will be added to the Sunday contributions. We appreciate your help in this matter.
4) The St Sabina rainout line phone number is 314-995-1569.
5) Please use common sense when using the St. Sabina Athletic Fields. Do not play on wet or damaged areas and take the time to clean up after your practice.
6) There is a direct link to the CYC ID Card site in the Main Menu.
7) For more, check out Coaches Corner under the Main Menu.
For a complete calendar listing, click here!