Last Updated: May 2, 2016
Like us on Facebook
Join Our EMail List
The St. Sabina Sports Association promotes organized athletics with the aim of teaching a Christian attitude, good sportsmanship, respect for the rules and authority and self-discipline among contestants as well as leaders. The executive committee meets monthly and general meetings take place quarterly. All St. Sabina Parish members and residents are invited. Contact the Chairman of Sports for more information on joining a sports activity or volunteering your time and talents.
FOOD TRUCK NIGHT!
We will be hosting our first ever Food Truck Night on June 23, 2016. Please save the date and help spread the word to make this event a success!
Bring your lawn chairs or picnic blankets.
Money raised will help St. Sabina Sports Association with the costs to maintain fields, repair and replace equipment, and to supply uniforms to the youth of St. Sabina sports programs.
Trucks will include:
Zia's Slice of the Hill
Taste Budz Express
Norton's Cajun Cafe
Coach of the Year Award
This year we would like to once again honor a coach who we feel exemplifies the values of the St. Sabina Sports Association. If you feel that your child's coach is deserving of this award, please take a moment to complete the nomination form and tell us why.
Concession Stand Schedule
Important information regarding your concession shift:
Please remember to sign in and out for your shift and collect your good faith deposit check at the end of your shift.
Work shifts are typically scheduled by team, and every effort is made to avoid conflicts with that team's games. Unfortunately, we cannot foresee any rescheduled games and are unable to reschedule the concession stand based on these games.
If for any reason you are unable to fulfill your assigned concession shift, it is your responsibility to find a replacement; you may trade shifts with another family and make the concession coordinator aware of the change by emailing email@example.com
Anyone over the age of 18 may fulfill the concession shift for your family. (parents, grandparents, aunts, uncles, etc.)
If your concession shift is not fulfilled, your concession deposit check will be cashed.
Thank you for your continued support of St. Sabina Sports Association!
Fan Shop Now Open!
Our online Fan Shop is now open!!!
Order your St. Sabina Sports Association fan gear and accessories right from our website!
Meeting Minutes Are Now Online
St. Sabina Sports meeting minutes are now online. You can find them in the Bulletin Board section of this website. Stay caught up on the goings on at St. Sabina Sports
Important Information To Remember At St. Sabina Sports
1) There is an online version of the Code Of Ethics (required to be read, signed and submitted to Sister Joan Galli in order to coach). Go to "Download Forms" under the Main Menu for more information.
2) To print out a Missouri Background Check form, go to "Download Forms" under the Main Menu. Sabina Sports will pay the fee. Please submit your form, along with a copy of your Social Security card to Sr. Joan Galli. Please mark envelope on the front with the words "Sports To Pay."
3) All sports correspondence sent to the rectory must have "SPORTS" clearly marked on the envelope. Money sent to the rectory without sports marked on the envelope will be added to the Sunday contributions. We appreciate your help in this matter.
4) The St Sabina rainout line phone number is 314-995-1569.
5) Please use common sense when using the St. Sabina Athletic Fields. Do not play on wet or damaged areas and take the time to clean up after your practice.
6) There is a direct link to the CYC ID Card site in the Main Menu.
7) For more, check out Coaches Corner under the Main Menu.
For a complete calendar listing, click here!