BTSA Travel Teams
Bricktown S.A. Teams Playing in EDP, JAGS, PAGS, MOSA, Jersey Coast and Ocean County Rec travel Leagues
Click on the Coach's name to E-Mail them or feel free to call them
|Team Name||League||Age/Birth Year||Coach||Coach Phone #||Team Web Site|
|Brick Darbys||Over 30|
|Brick Lightning||EDP & JAGS||U-18 (Girls)||Emilio Tirone||732-904-6422||NONE|
|Brick Knights||EDP||U-17 (Boys)||Dario Sandoval||908-447-9998||BRICK KNIGHTS|
|Brick Bandits||MOSA||U-16 (Boys)||Lam Papaipcovou||732-232-3888||NONE|
|Brick Heat||MOSA||U-15 (Boys) - 2004||Dave Pitts||908.514.2438.||BRICK HEAT|
|Brick Breakers||MOSA||U-14 (Boys) - 2005/2006||Dave Ferrara||908-910-2814||NONE|
|Brick Sting Rays||MOSA||U-14 (Girls) - 2005/2006||Dana Lopes-Sharples||609-781-0259||NONE|
|Brick Makos||MOSA||U-13 (Boys)||Ron Hankins||908-2025994||NONE|
|Brick Super Storm||MOSA||U-12 (Girls)||Patrick/Vince||732-546-1766||BRICK STORM|
|Brick Phoenix||MOSA||U-12 (Boys)||Michele Kiernan||732-581-6743||NONE|
|Brick Bulldogs||MOSA||U-11 (Boys)||Bobby Condurso||908-217-5133||NONE|
|Brick Hurricanes||MOSA||U-11 (Girls)||Adam Miller||908-773-0122||NONE|
|Brick Huskies||MOSA||U-9 (Boys)||None|
|Brick Revolution||MOSA||U-9 (Boys)||Mike||732-691-1440||NONE|
|Brick Thunder||MOSA||U-9 (Girls)||Carol Scott||732-684-2874||NONE|
Brick Cyclones OCR U-8 (Girls) Stacey Elliot
- EDP - Eastern Development Program - This is the highest level conference for teams to participate in. Teams must meet high quality standards and be accepted in order to participate in EDP. These teams play in the National Premier League(NPL)
- JAGS - Jersey Area Girls Soccer - High Level conference devoted to Girls soccer. Teams must meet high quality standards to participate in JAGS.
- MOSA - Monmouth Ocean Soccer Association is the primary league in which BTSA participates. Teams are flighted in their age group by skill level from entry level teams to high-quality premier teams. MOSA games are played on Sundays.
- JC Jersey Coast Youth Soccer - Jersey Coast is a traveling league which focuses primarily on the younger teams. Jersey Coast games are played on Saturdays.
- OCR Ocean County Recreation League - Ocean County Rec is a recreation league catering to the youngest soccer players. Players ARE NOT carded to the state when participating in Ocean County Rec.
TRAVEL TEAM FIELD DUTY FALL 2019
TRAVEL TEAM COVERAGE LIST FOR PINEWOOD PARK AND VETS COMPLEX FOR THE FALL SEASON
PINEWOOD PARK FIELD COVERAGE--EACH TEAM NEEDS TO SUPPLY 2 PEOPLE TO COVER EVERY HOUR. HOURS TO BE COVERED ARE: PINEWOOD PARK--8:30 TO 3.
VETS FIELD COVERAGE 2 PEOPLE HOURS TO COVER ARE 8:30 TO 11:30 AM.
OCT 19...STING RAYS
NOV 9....BULLDOGS WHITE
NOV 16..SUPER STORM
VETERANS ELEMENTARY SCHOOL
If any changes need to be made please contact Carol Scott--PLEASE CHECK THE WEB SITE FOR FIELD CLOSURES if there is a rain out--it will be posted by 7:30 AM and your field duty will be added to the end of the season!! NO GAMES ON May 25th.
TOWNSHIP OF BRICK
REGULATIONS REGARDING USE OF SYNTHETIC TURF ATHLETIC FIELD
1. No food or beverage whatsoever, with the exception of unflavored, unsweetened water, may be brought through the gates.
2. No chewing gum, tobacco, candy or seeds of any kind is permitted on the field at any time,
3. Metal cleats are not permitted. Cleats made of other material must be in good repair with no exposed metal parts.
4. No tables, chairs or any other equipment or furnishings with legs may be used on the field or sidelines,
5. No staked or spiked equipment such as pin flags, yardage markers or goal nets may be used.
6. No vehicles are permitted through the gate.
7. Field access is to be granted to coaches, players, league personnel and officials only. ***Parents sit in stands please
8. Each team, both home and away, must post a monitor at the gate to make sure all regulations are followed.
9. Disregard of regulations and/or damage to the field or premises may result in revocation of permit, loss of future privileges, forfeit of deposits and/or assessment of fines.
Secondary Carding-Fall 2018
Anyone that has a player on an EDP team that will be playing on your MOSA team as a secondary card will need to fill out this permission form so I can submit it to MOSA. MOSA will then issue a permission card that you will need to keep with their card from the other club. Obtaining the card from the other club is yours or your players responsibility. Please note they do not have to give you that card. That will be up to the individual coach. If the EDP player is primary on your team than this permission slip is not necessary. If you have any questions please let me know. This is new to all of us, including the MOSA board so this will be a trial and error process.