- Brick Town Soccer Association
- Northern Ocean County's finest Soccer Club bringing the game of soccer...
- to the youth of the Greater Brick Area for 47 YEARS!!!
- NEXT GENERAL MEETING Tuesday NOVEMBER 13 AT THE AMERICAN LEGION AT 7:30PM
- DO IT FOR BRICK!!!!!!
Welcome to the Home of Bricktown Soccer Association
PO BOX 1905 Brick NJ 08723
FALL GENERAL MEETINGS
RECREATION AND KIDDIE SOCCER IS ON FOR TODAY NOVEMBER 10!!
NEXT SATURDAY NOVEMBER 17 IS THE FINAL DAY OF KIDDIE AND REC SOCCER FOR THE FALL SEASON! TROPHIES AND MEDALS WILL BE AWARDED!!
GENERAL MEETINGS FOR THE FALL 2018 ARE:
8/14; 9/11; 10/09; 11/13;
7:30 PM at the AMERICAN LEGION on Mantoloking Road
All meetings are at the second Tuesday of each month.
(no meetings in December, January or July)
TRAVEL TEAM FIELD DUTY FALL 2018
TRAVEL TEAM COVERAGE LIST FOR PINEWOOD PARK AND VETS COMPLEX FOR THE FALL SEASON
PINEWOOD PARK FIELD COVERAGE--EACH TEAM NEEDS TO SUPPLY 2 PEOPLE TO COVER EVERY HOUR. HOURS TO BE COVERED ARE: PINEWOOD PARK--8:30 TO 3
VETS FIELD COVERAGE 2 PEOPLE TO COVER FROM 8:30 TO 11AM.
OCTOBER 13...SUPER STORM...Rain Out
NOVEMBER..17..SUPER STORM..MAKE UP
VETERANS ELEMENTARY SCHOOL
OCTOBER 13.....WARRIORS...RAIN OUT
NOVEMBER 17.....WARRIORS...MAKE UP
If any changes need to be made please contact Carol Scott--PLEASE CHECK THE WEB SITE FOR FIELD CLOSURES if there is a rain out--it will be posted by 7:30 AM and your field duty will be added to the end of the season!! NO GAMES ON OCTOBER 6TH COLUMBUS DAY WEEKEND.
TOWNSHIP OF BRICK
REGULATIONS REGARDING USE OF SYNTHETIC TURF ATHLETIC FIELD
1. No food or beverage whatsoever, with the exception of unflavored, unsweetened water, may be brought through the gates.
2. No chewing gum, tobacco, candy or seeds of any kind is permitted on the field at any time,
3. Metal cleats are not permitted. Cleats made of other material must be in good repair with no exposed metal parts.
4. No tables, chairs or any other equipment or furnishings with legs may be used on the field or sidelines,
5. No staked or spiked equipment such as pin flags, yardage markers or goal nets may be used.
6. No vehicles are permitted through the gate.
7. Field access is to be granted to coaches, players, league personnel and officials only. ***Parents sit in stands please
8. Each team, both home and away, must post a monitor at the gate to make sure all regulations are followed.
9. Disregard of regulations and/or damage to the field or premises may result in revocation of permit, loss of future privileges, forfeit of deposits and/or assessment of fines.
Kiddie and Rec Soccer
REGISTRATION FOR THE FALL KIDDIE AND REC PROGRAMS IS CLOSED
All rec coaches need to complete a concussion course.
Kiddie and Rec Soccer
REGISTER FOR BRICKTOWN SOCCER ASSOCIATION FALL 2018 RECREATION SOCCER PROGRAM. CLICK ON THE GREEN STARBURST TO REGISTER . AGES FOR RECREATION SOCCER AGES FOR KIDS BORN 2008-2014:
CLICK ON GREEN STARBURST TO REGISTER: THE SOCCER SEASON BEGINS 9/15/2018. LAST TO REGISTER IS SEPTEMBER 14!!
"WE NEED VOLUNTEER COACHES FOR ALL AGES NO EXP. NEEDED"
PICTURES FOR THE REC AND KIDDIE PROGRAM ARE SATURDAY OCTOBER 20th
Rec Coaches Code Of Conduct
BTSA Rec Coaches Code of Conduct:
All Rec program coaches should know that the purpose of our Kiddie & Recreational Programs is to provide the youth of Brick Township and the surrounding area with a quality soccer program focusing on player development, learning & FUN.
Our program is the largest of its kind in the area and offers young players the opportunity for training and learning new skills. Of course, the opportunity to test those skills is provided through game play in both programs. Everyone gets a chance to play in our program with the emphasis on trying to get each player in for 50% of the game.
Our Recreational & Kiddie programs provide for the development & training of players with the intent of enriching the experience for the player. The programs also serve as a 'feeder' program for our more advanced travel teams Starting at the U-8 level, BTSA fields boy's and girl's teams in the Ocean County Rec, MOSA AND EDP Soccer Leagues. The player that wants to challenge themselves at a higher level is afforded the opportunity to tryout and be evaluated for a position on those teams.
- The main purpose of recreational soccer is to HAVE FUN! All kids must have a fair amount of playing time.
- Coaches shall not yell at a child because of their lack of ability to perform.
- Coaches shall not argue with each other or parents.
- Coaches will not argue with refs over a perceived bad call.
- Coaches should demonstrate sportsmanship and fair play to their players & parents…LEAD the way to Good Sportsmanship!
- Coaches must not ‘run-up’ scores. If the play/score is lopsided, sub your better players out, let the other team have an extra player on the field. A six goal difference should be the maximum allowed.
- Coaches, remember you are a role model. The kids are there to HAVE FUN!
- Coaches must not discourage any child from trying out for a BTSA Travel team. As mentioned above the Rec program serves as a ‘feeder’ program for the Travel teams. A child should be encouraged to develop their skills so that they can tryout for one of our teams someday. If BTSA learns of this, that coach must answer to the BTSA Executive Board.
- If a Rec Coach wishes to take out a travel team, they must submit a request, in writing, to the BTSA Executive Board early in the Spring of the year they wish to start the team traveling [for Fall start].
Remember they are kids! Let them have fun and learn by playing the game!
Thank you for volunteering,