- Brick Town Soccer Association
- Northern Ocean County's finest Soccer Club bringing the game of soccer...
- to the youth of the Greater Brick Area for 47 YEARS!!!
- NEXT GENERAL MEETING Tuesday September 11 AT THE AMERICAN LEGION AT 7:30PM
- DO IT FOR BRICK!!!!!!
Welcome to the Home of Bricktown Soccer Association
PO BOX 1905 Brick NJ 08723
REGISTER FOR BRICKTOWN SOCCER ASSOCIATION FALL 2018 RECREATION SOCCER PROGRAM. CLICK ON THE GREEN STARBURST TO REGISTER . AGES FOR RECREATION SOCCER AGES FOR KIDS BORN 2008-2014:
CLICK ON GREEN STARBURST TO REGISTER: THE SOCCER SEASON BEGINS 9/15/2018. LAST TO REGISTER IS SEPTEMBER 14!!
"WE NEED VOLUNTEER COACHES FOR ALL AGES NO EXP. NEEDED"
GENERAL MEETINGS FOR THE FALL 2018 ARE:
8/14; 9/11; 10/09; 11/13;
7:30 PM at the AMERICAN LEGION on Mantoloking Road
All meetings are at the second Tuesday of each month.
(no meetings in December, January or July)
Kiddie and Rec Soccer
REGISTRATION FOR THE FALL KIDDIE AND REC PROGRAMS IS CLOSED
All rec coaches need to complete a concussion course.
TRAVEL TEAM FIELD DUTY FALL 2018
TRAVEL TEAM COVERAGE LIST FOR PINEWOOD PARK AND VETS COMPLEX FOR THE FALL SEASON
PINEWOOD PARK FIELD COVERAGE--EACH TEAM NEEDS TO SUPPLY 2 PEOPLE TO COVER EVERY HOUR. HOURS TO BE COVERED ARE: PINEWOOD PARK--8:30 TO 3
VETS FIELD COVERAGE 2 PEOPLE TO COVER FROM 8:30 TO 11AM.
OCTOBER 13...SUPER STORM
VETERANS ELEMENTARY SCHOOL
If any changes need to be made please contact Carol Scott--PLEASE CHECK THE WEB SITE FOR FIELD CLOSURES if there is a rain out--it will be posted by 7:30 AM and your field duty will be added to the end of the season!! NO GAMES ON OCTOBER 6TH COLUMBUS DAY WEEKEND.
TOWNSHIP OF BRICK
REGULATIONS REGARDING USE OF SYNTHETIC TURF ATHLETIC FIELD
1. No food or beverage whatsoever, with the exception of unflavored, unsweetened water, may be brought through the gates.
2. No chewing gum, tobacco, candy or seeds of any kind is permitted on the field at any time,
3. Metal cleats are not permitted. Cleats made of other material must be in good repair with no exposed metal parts.
4. No tables, chairs or any other equipment or furnishings with legs may be used on the field or sidelines,
5. No staked or spiked equipment such as pin flags, yardage markers or goal nets may be used.
6. No vehicles are permitted through the gate.
7. Field access is to be granted to coaches, players, league personnel and officials only. ***Parents sit in stands please
8. Each team, both home and away, must post a monitor at the gate to make sure all regulations are followed.
9. Disregard of regulations and/or damage to the field or premises may result in revocation of permit, loss of future privileges, forfeit of deposits and/or assessment of fines.
Bricktown Soccer Association 2018 Brick Kick Off Tournament !
ENTRY FEE: $275