- Brick Town Soccer Association
- Northern Ocean County's finest Soccer Club bringing the game of soccer...
- to the youth of the Greater Brick Area for 46 YEARS!!!
- NEXT GENERAL MEETING TUESDAY May 8 AT THE AMERICAN LEGION AT 7:30PM
- DO IT FOR BRICK!!!!!!
Welcome to the Home of Bricktown Soccer Association
PO BOX 1905 Brick NJ 08723
Register For The FALL 2018 Recreation Soccer Season
Kiddie and Recreation Soccer
The season starts on SEPTEMBER 15 and will run for 8 weeks. Eligible ages are from birth years 2007 thru 2014. SAVE $10 BY REGISTERING BY JULY 31! Click on green starburst below to register. No refunds after 9/1/2018. Any questions please email JOHN PAVLIK at email@example.com.
GENERAL MEETINGS FOR THE FALL 2018 ARE:
8/14; 9/11; 10/09; 11/13;
7:30 PM at the AMERICAN LEGION on Mantoloking Road
All meetings are at the second Tuesday of each month.
(no meetings in December, January or July)
Kiddie and Rec Soccer
REGISTRATION FOR THE FALL KIDDIE AND REC PROGRAMS IS NOW OPEN!
$10 DISCOUNT FOR REGISTERING BY JULY 31.
TRAVEL TEAM COVERAGE LIST FOR PINEWOOD PARK AND VETS COMPLEX FOR THE FALL SEASON
PINEWOOD PARK FIELD COVERAGE--EACH TEAM NEEDS TO SUPPLY 3 PEOPLE TO COVER EVERY HOUR. HOURS TO BE COVERED ARE: PINEWOOD PARK--8:30 TO 3
VETS FIELD COVERAGE 2 PEOPLE TO COVER EACH HOUR----VETS--8:30 TO 12 NOON
VETERANS ELEMENTARY SCHOOL
If any changes need to be made please contact Carol Scott--PLEASE CHECK THE WEB SITE FOR FIELD CLOSURES if there is a rain out--it will be posted by 7:30 AM and your field duty will be added to the end of the season!! No games on MEMORIAL DAY weekend.
TOWNSHIP OF BRICK
REGULATIONS REGARDING USE OF SYNTHETIC TURF ATHLETIC FIELD
1. No food or beverage whatsoever, with the exception of unflavored, unsweetened water, may be brought through the gates.
2. No chewing gum, tobacco, candy or seeds of any kind is permitted on the field at any time,
3. Metal cleats are not permitted. Cleats made of other material must be in good repair with no exposed metal parts.
4. No tables, chairs or any other equipment or furnishings with legs may be used on the field or sidelines,
5. No staked or spiked equipment such as pin flags, yardage markers or goal nets may be used.
6. No vehicles are permitted through the gate.
7. Field access is to be granted to coaches, players, league personnel and officials only. ***Parents sit in stands please
8. Each team, both home and away, must post a monitor at the gate to make sure all regulations are followed.
9. Disregard of regulations and/or damage to the field or premises may result in revocation of permit, loss of future privileges, forfeit of deposits and/or assessment of fines.
Memorial Day Tournament
APPLY NOW AT....www.gotsoccer.com