Fees- Registration, Fair share, field expenses, admininstration
|Ocean County Recreation||$75.00 Per Player registration||$75.00 Per Player registration|
|MAPS or JAGS||$500.00 all pass packet fees paid by team||$280.00|
|MAPS/JAGS and MOSA||$775.00 all pass packet fees paid by team (except MOSA PP fee)||$375.00|
|Teams Playing Spring Only Non MOSA||No Fee (Pay in Spring)||$425.00|
|Teams playing Spring Only in MOSA||No Fee(Pay in Spring)||$665.00|
|U17 and above Full Year||$775.00||$375.00|
- All teams must pay their own referee fees
- All teams must participate in any Club fundraising event and must perform Field Duty as assigned.
- There is no tournament or training reimbursement.
- Division I teams (U17 and up)
- will not have recreational duty
- will not receive a free tournament
- will not be eligible for club reimbursed training
All referee fees must be paid in cash prior to the start of the game.
Jersey Coast - Division 5 ONLY- $50 per game (1 Ref)
Ocean County Recreational - $40 per game (1 Ref)
MOSA / Jersey Coast - Referee Fees
NOTE: All referee fees, league expenses and club expenses are subject to change. Please contact the club treasurer with any questions on specific fees
Fall 2017 MOSA REFEREE FEES