Our softball leagues for girls ages 7 - 12 help develop and reinforce basic softball skills. Girls will learn how to be part of a team and work together. Ages 7 - 8 (8U) are coach pitch with ages 9 - 10 (10U) starting player pitch. Most of the girls play T-Ball prior to coming to the softball leagues, but this is not required.
- Our 8U league, the girls will continue to learn throwing and hitting along with more focus on making the play defensively. There is no stealing.
- Our 10U league is the first time the girls will begin to pitch. In this league they will continue to sharpen their hitting, fielding, and throwing skills while learning to pitch with more focus on the catcher position as well.
- Our 12U league is more competitive and follows more of the NFHS rules for softball.
- The league this year will include teams from Vandalia, Troy, Piqua, Troy Christian, Huber Heights, and Northmont
- The expectation is to plan 14-15 games during the regular season
- In all leagues, we encourage Select players to join this Rec league, as long as they can make 75% of the Rec games.
- At the end of the season, each league will have a All Star team that will play in 2 to 3 tournaments.
2018 8U Tournament Bracket Seeding is FINAL. This bracket is LIVE and correct on when/who team play each other. Please check back as the tournament progresses.
2018 10U Tournament Bracket This bracket is LIVE and correct on when/who team play each other. Please check back as the tournament progresses.
|2018 Required Forms||Coaches
2018 Schedule (All Leagues &/Or Just Your Team): Link (Open it in a new tab...may need to open twice if you browser is logging you in the first time.)