Updated for 2019 registration.
Our softball leagues for girls ages 7 - 12 help develop and reinforce basic softball skills. Girls will learn how to be part of a team and work together. Most of the girls play T-Ball prior to coming to the softball leagues, but this is not required.
Ages 7 - 8 (8U) is coach pitch softball.
Ages 9 - 10 (10U) is player pitch softball and the transition period to full softball.
Ages 11 - 12 (12U) is full on softball with a few exceptions to NFHS rules.
- These leagues will play in the Miami Valley Softball League. It is the same league that we have played in since 2017. The commissioner of softball for TCJB is Norman May.
- Our 8U league, the girls will continue to learn throwing and hitting along with more focus on making the play defensively. There is no stealing. The commissioner is Chris Drum.
- Our 10U league is the first time the girls will begin to pitch. In this league they will continue to sharpen their hitting, fielding, and throwing skills while learning to pitch with more focus on the catcher position as well. The commissioner is Norman May.
- Our 12U league is more competitive and follows more of the NFHS rules for softball. The commissioners are Collin Hildreth & Mike Underwood.
- The Miami Valley Softball League will include teams from Vandalia, Troy, Piqua, Troy Christian, Huber Heights and Englewood.
- The expectation is to play 12 games during the regular season along with year-end tournament.
- In all leagues, we encourage Select players to join this Rec league, as long as they can make 75% of the Rec games.
- At the end of the season, each league will have a All Star team that will play in 2 to 3 tournaments.
Below are last year's links for reference purposes only. It will be updated:
2018 Schedule (All Leagues &/Or Just Your Team): Link (Open it in a new tab...may need to open twice if you browser is logging you in the first time.)