Click on the following forms to download the .pdf
- Background Check Form (for all Coaches, Assistant Coaches, and Volunteers)
- Release Form (Volunteer Release and Waiver of Liability)
- Spring 2020 Registration Form (for all High School Team players)
- Medical Release Form (This form is not required by the league but you may want to have it on hand in case of an injury in the absence of a parent or guardian.)
Once you have downloaded the forms, you can type the information. Then print the forms, sign them, and submit them using one of the following ways:
- Give to your League Representative
- Mail to: GGSA - PO Box 460843 - Garland, TX 75046
- Fax to: 1-413-294-6156 (include "1" in front of the fax number)
- Email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
How to Reserve a Practice Field (Winters Complex is closed until Feb 17)
League team Managers may send a practice field request on Thursdays to 214-621-0705 for access to the following Monday through Sunday. They will receive a confirmation text reply.
Times are blocked for two-hour increments for 10U and older, one hour for T-ball and 8U teams.
Other fields are available through the city of Garland Parks and Recreation Department PARD website link https://www.garlandtx.gov/2146/Sports-Field-Reservations. Managers may also call PARD at 972-205-2750 for reservation information. Some Garland fields are Cullom, Crossman, Lou Huff, and Bill Cody Park. If you want a guaranteed practice slot on these fields you'll need to register through the city and pay the fee, $20 per hour.