"Your girls softball league since 1961"
A Safe athletic learning experience at a "Girls Only" softball complex
The Fall League schedule was revised Oct 29, 2020.
Stay home if sick or under quarantine due to exposure. Teams should report any illness to a League Rep, make hand sanitizer required equipment, and include social distancing among spectators and between teams/ cohorts. Our traditional after game handshake will now be a friendly wave, or cheer, from a distance. We must warn everyone that COVID is still a risk, especially to people over 65 and anyone with underlying health problems
Additional League Guidelines below:
- STAY HOME IF SICK and report the illness to the League Rep.
- Everyone will use hand sanitizer before and after a game or practice.
- Wipe down dugout benches before and after each game.
- No food in the dugouts.
- No sharing of personal equipment or drinks.
- If equipment must be shared (i.e. catcher’s gear, bats, and balls) will be wiped down after every game or practice and between players.
- Players may be asked to wear a face-covering while in the dugout.
- Players will be instructed not to touch each other, sorry no hugs or high fives.
- During games, individual equipment stations should be spaced apart, which may require extending outside the dugout.
- During practice, it is recommended that players leave their equipment stations spaced along the fence line outside the dugouts.
- Spectators should stay six feet apart, unless with immediate family members.
Please stay safe so we can meet again at the ballpark.
Mary "Kiki" Gravley, GGSA President
- GGSA web site
- GGSA telephone 972-276-5483 (after 4 pm)
- GGSA Facebook page
- Text alerts
How to set up Text Alerts from Garland Girls Softball:
- Go to Garland Girls Softball website
- Click on LOGIN to MYLEAGUELINEUP
- Enter your EMAIL ADDRESS and PASSWORD and click ON LOGIN.
- Click COMMUNICATIONS tab
- Click TEXT ALERTS
- Click RAINOUT
- Click SAVE CHANGES
- Click MANAGE PHONES tab
- Verify your phone number Status or ADD A NEW PHONE
- You may also click on the SCHEDULE REMINDERS tab to get reminders about game scheduling
- Click LOGOUT
1330 Spring Creek Dr
Garland, TX 75040
Mail To: PO Box 460843 - Garland, TX 75046
Phone: 972-276-5483 - Fax: 1-413-294-6156
click here to go to our Facebook page
Get important messages from GGSA by Text & Email