"Your girls softball league since 1961"
A Safe athletic learning experience at a "Girls Only" softball complex
Online registration for Fall League will be August 10 to Sept 7, 2020.
The Spring/Summer games for T-Ball, 8u, 12u, and 14u will finish in August and their trophies will be presented on the field during the last game night.
10u will have a Trophy League in the fall while the other age divisions play just for fun.
League will be allowed to resume if we commit to staying home when sick, report any illness to a League Rep, make hand sanitizer required team equipment, and include social distancing among spectators and between teams/ cohorts. Our traditional after game handshake will now be a friendly wave, or cheer, from a distance. We must warn everyone that COVID is still a risk, especially to people over 65 and anyone with underlying health problems
League Reps for each age division are to contact team managers and they should contact each player's family to confirm who wants to resume.
Click here to see Guidelines for Families planning to resume youth sports leagues.
Additional League Guidelines below:
- STAY HOME IF SICK and report the illness to the League Rep.
- Everyone will use hand sanitizer before and after a game or practice.
- Wipe down dugout benches before and after each game.
- No food in the dugouts.
- No sharing of personal equipment or drinks.
- If equipment must be shared (i.e. catcher’s gear, bats, and balls) will be wiped down after every game or practice and between players.
- Players may be asked to wear a face-covering while in the dugout.
- Players will be instructed not to touch each other, sorry no hugs or high fives.
- During games, individual equipment stations should be spaced apart, which may require extending outside the dugout.
- During practice, it is recommended that players leave their equipment stations spaced along the fence line outside the dugouts.
- Spectators should stay six feet apart, unless with immediate family members.
Please stay safe so we can meet again at the ballpark.
Mary "Kiki" Gravley, GGSA President
- GGSA web site
- GGSA telephone 972-276-5483 (after 4 pm)
- GGSA Facebook page
- Text alerts
How to set up Text Alerts from Garland Girls Softball:
- Go to Garland Girls Softball website
- Click on LOGIN to MYLEAGUELINEUP
- Enter your EMAIL ADDRESS and PASSWORD and click ON LOGIN.
- Click COMMUNICATIONS tab
- Click TEXT ALERTS
- Click RAINOUT
- Click SAVE CHANGES
- Click MANAGE PHONES tab
- Verify your phone number Status or ADD A NEW PHONE
- You may also click on the SCHEDULE REMINDERS tab to get reminders about game scheduling
- Click LOGOUT
1330 Spring Creek Dr
Garland, TX 75040
Mail To: PO Box 460843 - Garland, TX 75046
Phone: 972-276-5483 - Fax: 1-413-294-6156
click here to go to our Facebook page
Get important messages from GGSA by Text & Email