"Your girls softball league since 1961"
A Safe athletic learning experience at a "Girls Only" softball complex
Revised schedule as of June 27, 2020.
Schedules for Blastball, T-Ball, 8u, 12u and 14u are posted.
10u and HS may be added when their League Rep says teams are ready.
League will be allowed to resume if we commit to staying home when sick, report any illness to a League Rep, make hand sanitizer required team equipment, and include social distancing among spectators and between teams/ cohorts. Our traditional after game handshake will now be a friendly wave, or cheer, from a distance. We must warn everyone that COVID is still a risk, especially to people over 65 and anyone with underlying health problems
League Reps for each age division are to contact team managers and they should contact each player's family to confirm who wants to resume. Click here to see Guidelines for Families planning to resume youth sports leagues.
Additional League Guidelines below:
1) STAY HOME IF SICK and report the illness to the League Rep.
2) Everyone will use hand sanitizer before and after a game or practice.
3) Wipe down dugout benches before and after each game.
4) No food in the dugouts.
5) No sharing of personal equipment or drinks.
6) If equipment must be shared (i.e. catcher’s gear, bats, and balls) will be wiped down after every game or practice and between players.
7) Players may be asked to wear a face-covering while in the dugout.
8) Players will be instructed not to touch each other, sorry no hugs or high fives.
9) During games, individual equipment stations should be spaced apart, which may require extending outside the dugout.
10) During practice, it is recommended that players leave their equipment stations spaced along the fence line outside the dugouts.
11) Spectators should stay six feet apart, unless with immediate family members.
Please stay safe so we can meet again at the ballpark.
Mary "Kiki" Gravley, GGSA PresidentIn case of a rainout or heat advisory, we post info:
1. on the web site
2. on our Association line 972-276-5483 (after 4 pm)
3. on Facebook
4. and text alertsHow to set up Text Alerts from Garland Girls Softball:
Go to Garland Girls Softball website
Click on LOGIN to MYLEAGUELINEUP
Enter your EMAIL ADDRESS and PASSWORD and click ON LOGIN.
Click COMMUNICATIONS tab
Click TEXT ALERTS
Click SAVE CHANGES
Click MANAGE PHONES tab
Verify your phone number Status or ADD A NEW PHONE
You may also click on the SCHEDULE REMINDERS tab to get reminders about game scheduling
Click LOGOUTGarland Girls Softball Association (Winters Complex)
1330 Spring Creek Dr
Garland, TX 75040
Mail To: PO Box 460843 - Garland, TX 75046
Phone: 972-276-5483 - Fax: 1-413-294-6156
Get important messages from GGSA by Text & Email