- At the first practice/game, please notify your child’s coach of any health issues or concerns that you feel the coach should be aware of.
- WATER - Please be sure to send your child with plenty of water to all games and practices. Also don’t forget to apply sunscreen before the game too!
- A little rain never hurt anyone so therefore games are not necessarily cancelled due to rain. However in heavy downpours and unsafe weather conditions games will be cancelled. The association will do their best to communicate via coaches, website and Facebook as soon as possible.
- Please be on time to all games and practices. If you are unable to attend a game or practice, please let the coach know as soon as possible.
- Thamesford Minor Soccer would advise parents to stay at the fields while their child is playing. In the event of an emergency, parents will need to be there. So bring a chair and enjoy the game.
- Kids are playing to have fun. Parents please applaud all good plays and show respect to coaches, referees and players at all times.Parents are encouraged to review the Code of Conduct.
If you are interested in joining the TMSA Committee or becoming a coach please contact us under the Contact Info tab.
It takes people like you to help make this league successful:)