Welcome to the home of
2020 Soccer Registration
- The 2020 soccer registration will be at the Thamesford Arena 11:00AM - 1:00PM on the following dates:
- Saturday, January 25
- Saturday, February 1
- Saturday, February 8
- 2020 Registration fee will be $60 for all Tyke, Junior, Atom and Bantam. Peanut will be $50. Payment is due at time of registration. Cash, cheque and e-transfer will be accepted. Registration will remain open until February 22. After this date, a $10 late registration fee will be applied.
- New this year is the MANDATORY legislative requirements under the implementation of Rowan’s Law by the Government of Ontario. It is mandatory for all players and parents to review the Rowan’s Law information, including the Concussion Awareness Resources located at www.ontario.ca/concussions and provide a signed Rowan’s Law Acknowledgement form in-person or emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org. Your child will not be registered with TMSA, or permitted to participate in any TMSA practices or games, until we receive the signed Rowan's Law Acknowledgment form.
- The following forms can be found under the "FORMS/HANDOUTS" tab in the drop down menu:
- Registration form if you want to fill out ahead of time and submit in-person.
- Rowan’s Law Acknowledgement (coming soon!)
- Referee and Flag Application forms can be filled out and either submitted in-person or sent to email@example.com for those interested.
- Volunteer Police Check forms (required for coaching if > 2 years old since last check) can be filled out and taken to local Ingersoll OPP Station for processing (takes 2-5 weeks). Or, there is usually a "Criminal Record Check Blitz" in April timeframe (done that day).