Join the Team before July 1!
Interested in joining the Jordan High School or Jr Devo team? You can join the team until June 31! Here's what you need to do:
- DOWNLOAD: In the menu, click "Forms" and select "All Forms & Handouts." Download all the PDFs listed on that page.
- READ: Review the Team Orientation Info. It contains all the information you'll need about the team.
- REVIEW: Take a look at the 2019 Orientation & Registration Checklist. It summarizes all the steps you'll need to take to get going.
- REGISTER WITH THE TEAM: Fill out the Team Registration Form and email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or deliver it to one of the coaches. Once you send it, we can invite you to register with the Utah Cycling League.
- PAY THE FEES: There are two fees--one for the Jordan Team and one for the Utah League. Details and deadlines are in the Orientation packet and the Checklist.
Skills clinics start in May. Official team practices begin in June. Final registration without a late fee is July 1. Races start in August.
If you have additional questions, please email Coach Brooks Briggs at email@example.com.