- Welcome to the Home of Centerville Elks High School Baseball. Follow us on Twitter @CHSElkBaseball
- Our Site and Menu Structure has Changed! Please take a moment to explore!!
- Division 1 District Championships - 2017, 2018
- GWOC Championships - 2004, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2016
- Look under "Pages" (above right) for more web pages and information
Welcome to the Home of Centerville Elks High School Baseball
Embrace Your Opportunity
(Invested or Interested)
Welcome New Elks Baseball Varsity Head Coach - Jason Whited
"I would like to take this opportunity to express how humbled and excited I am to be selected as the next Centerville Elks Varsity Baseball Coach. As we all know this is one of the most respected and successful baseball programs in the state of Ohio and I look forward to embracing my opportunity of carrying on such a strong tradition. I look forward to working with the coaches, administration, support staff, guardians and, most especially the players, to help continue the tradition that Coach Terry Dickten and Coach Tim Engleka have established. It shows how unique of a program this is when you see that only two head coaches have served since 1964 and am once again unbelievably excited to be named the third in the last 50 years."
- Varsity Head Coach Jason Whited
Focus of the CHS Baseball coaching staff
- Teach Young Men the Centerville Baseball Way via 4 Core Values called:
"Elk FAST - FAMILY ATTITUDE SKILL TEAM"
- Teach Young Men Accountability & Responsibility. Every practice, game, drill, rep can be a way to prove to your teammates you can be relied upon. Earn the trust of your teammates through your actions and character.
- Teach Young Men Life Lessons. Overcome adversity, failure, and never settle. Life is full of obstacles, Embrace them rather than run.
- Teach Young Men Discipline. Self-Discipline is developed through work ethic, habits, and character. “For what is each day but a series of conflicts between the right way and the easy way?” -Jim Schlossnagle
- Teach Young Men to Focus on Process Rather than Results. Process is the focus, not results. Emphasize the things we can control.
- Teach Young Men the Proper Way to Compete. Compete against your opponent, teammates, and most importantly yourself.
Elk Pride, Respect, Commitment and Hard Work are the foundation upon which our Tradition is built.
Thank you for visiting our website and for your interest in the Centerville Elks Baseball Program.
Head Baseball Coach
2018 Division 1 District Champions!!!
6th District Title in CHS Baseball History, and first ever back to back seasons!
2017 Division 1 District Champions!!
2019 Varsity Team, Captains, Seniors, and Returning Lettermen
Varsity Team Captains - Lieberman, Smith, Hoffmann, Colopy
Seniors - (FR) Lieberman, Moyer, Hendrixson, Walch, (BR) Jenkins, Smith, Hoffmann, Colopy, Hill
Returning Lettermen - (FR) Lieberman, Smith, Jenkins, Hoffmann, Colopy, Hill, (BR) Moyer, Stahl, Requarth, Hendrixson, Walch
2019 Junior Varsity Team and Team Captains
Junior Varsity Team
Junior Varsity Team Captains - Kent, Robinson
2019 Freshman Team
Our 2018 Banner Sponsors
|Countdown to Opening Day|