- Opening Day is June 15th 2020
- Rookie Night is April 30th 2020
- Draft Day is May 2nd 2020
To all Tottenham Oldtimers players, and those considering registering this year:
As you are aware, we are in the early stages of a very serious global public health situation right now. COVID-19 is more dangerous for older and health compromised people, and males more than females. Our league includes over 200 male players and our average age is around 57, so we must be very concerned.
The TOT elected executive had a conference call today to plan our path forward. Tim Osmond shared his perspective with us as he has recently managed the same situation with the local hockey league. We also asked Tim Schrank to attend as he has been working on planning for this specific situation with his international company recently. We had a very productive meeting with a very informed group.
As your elected executive, we are responsible to map out the path forward, and we have done so based on the information we have at this time. Please be aware that the dates stated below are our best case scenario...things may change. We will be meeting regularly to review changing circumstances, and will continue to communicate appropriately.
The only reason we are stating specific dates is to allow for planning, all dates are subject to change.
Effective immediately the following actions have been taken.
● Registration will remain open beyond March 22nd to April 19th.
● In-person registration will no longer be offered, but if you need assistance you can reach out to the following people, who will provide assistance over the phone.
o Paul Piellusch – email@example.com 416 709 9116
o Doug Dwyer – firstname.lastname@example.org 647 238 4445
o Dave Storms – email@example.com 905 898 9289
o Geoff Keogh – firstname.lastname@example.org 705 718 7212
o Robert Jordan – email@example.com 289 338 8402
● The March Executive board meeting is canceled.
● All in person league related planning meetings are canceled and will be conducted as conference calls as required.
● Please be aware and help us communicate that we prefer e-transfers for registration payments, which can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org. Contact Rob or Paul for more details
● Rookie night has been postponed from April 1st to April 30th.
● Draft day has been postponed from April 4th to May 2nd.
● Opening day has been postponed to Monday June 15th.
Please respond directly to me with any questions or concerns you may have with this situation.
Paul Piellusch and your Executive Team
For more information on registration, marketing, ratings, schedule and more CLICK HERE