How to Join the League
The North Dufferin Baseball League is a competitive senior and junior hardball league in Ontario. The league is an affiliate of York-Simcoe Baseball and the Ontario Baseball Association. An average schedule includes a 24 game regular season from May to July with playoffs for top teams in August and September.
The N.D.B.L. offers two levels of play:
- Senior: Open classification, 21 years of age and older.
- Junior: 21 years old and younger who do not reach their 22nd birthday during the current calendar year.
Would like to play baseball, but don't know who to contact?
The North Dufferin Baseball League spans over two counties and two regions within Central Ontario, including Dufferin County, Simcoe County, York Region, and Peel Region. Please view the Contact Informtion Page for a team near you and a name and contact number if interested to play.
How to submit a team
The League requires new teams to submit a Letter of Application outlining their proposal.
Letter of Application should include:
- Why team would like to join league
- Age level (Jr/Sr)
- Team name
- Team location and park
- Number of players committed
- Where players are coming from (minor ball Assn., etc.)
- Relationship with minor ball Assn. (if any)
- Days and times when team has diamond (preferably two/three nights/days a week)
The application should be made at least seven days prior to the Annual General Meeting (March 11, 2018) and sent by mail or email.
|North Dufferin Baseball League,
c/o Scott W. Anderson, Secretary,
P.O. Box 70, Lisle, Ontario,
The applicant will be required to attend the AGM to present their application and answer questions from current teams and Executive members, followed by a vote of the membership to approve or deny the application.
Enquiries can be addressed to Scott W. Anderson by phone at (705) 424-5068 or email email@example.com