Schedule Last Updated, 03/27/2018
DJHL and IHL Scheduled. If a discrepancy between DJHL or IHL Site and posted CBRMHA DJHL/IHL game schedule. DJHL and IHL are deemed correct, and to be followed.
Click Here for Access to the OnLine Registration System
CBRMHA - Open Board Position - PeeWee Coordinator
We currently have our PeeWee Coordinator Board Position open. Interested persons can email our President Pat Carroll through the contact us section or our website, or click here. All Divisional Coordinator Board positions are a one year term.
Duties for our Divisional Coordinator Board Positions (including PeeWee) from our By-Laws:
The Divisional Coordinators shall:
1. Be responsible for the management of the particular House League division and coordinate parent support and be the contact person for parent concerns and to bring the parent concerns to the Board.
2. Be involved with the player assignment process to ensure that each team has an equal number of A line, B line and C line players as ranked by the Technical Director and coaches.
3. Distribute and collect (with assistance of the Executive Coordinator) all jerseys and equipment for such assigned division.
4. Provide the Registrar the rosters and coaching staff of all teams for such assigned division.
5. Report poor house league attendance, unbalanced teams, or coaching issues to the Board.
6. Communicate with teams regarding upcoming events, important dates and clinics.
7. Be required to assist in the planning and organization all tournaments of the division they are assigned in conjunction with the Association’s hockey program.
8. Provide financial reports to the Vice President and Treasurer no later than two weeks after completion of the tournament.
9. Assist the Events Coordinator with planning for end of season banquet.
2018 High Performance Program (HPP) - Spring Identification Camp
The 2018 High Performance Program (HPP) spring identification camp player registration is now available. We are pleased to introduce an online payment & registration set-up for the 2018 HPP Spring Identification Camps. The registration is set-up in the following four simple steps.......click here