Team Accident Insurance Program
*C.S.A. does not provide Team accident insurance in any of the leagues or tournaments. Teams can use the C.S.A. insurance provider to obtain one at their own cost. * C.S.A. is not involved in the insurance discussions/negotiations or purchases as we offer this to all C.S.A. sanctioned leagues and teams as a courtesy.
This information can also be found on the Central Sports Association website:
- All teams must complete the C.S.A. waiver/roster form
- Covers all team players in the event of injuries sustained during sports activity
- Policy declaration page will be given to teams once insurance is purchased from the provider
- All sanctioned leagues can also offer teams accidental medical coverage on a per team basis directly through the C.S.A. insurance company by going to this link:https://www.chappellinsurance.com/buy-softball-team-insurance-chappell-insurance
- C.S.A. leagues that want to offer the insurance and have 6 or more teams please email: email@example.com and we will then put you in direct contact with the insurance carrier who will provide your league a quote.