Important Notes about League Registration
COVID-19 POLICY FOR 2020-2021 SEASON COMING SOON!
General Registration Guidelines
- Due to high volume of registrations in current years we recommend registering as early as possible. Registrations are limited and will be accepted on a first-come basis. Once the league is full, your registration will be added to the waiting list.
- Your cashed cheque is your confirmation of league registration.
- NSF cheques will cancel your registration.
- Registrations will be accepted only if they are accompanied by a signed and dated waiver.
- Player must be at least 21 years of age (or turning 21 by March 31, 2021) and NOT registered with a competitive team or association. (Goalies exempted).
- Team lists will be posted on the league web site, once teams have been established (approximately five days prior to the first league game). Lists will consist of player’s first initial and last name only. Please check the website for your team number and game schedule.
- Players who register to play as goalies are only allowed to play goalie in KWWRHL league games. Players who register to play as skaters are not allowed to play goalie in KWWRHL games without explicit permission from the league executive.
- Questions about the league and/or the registration process can be directed to league executive members using the contact information provided on the website.
- PLEASE NOTE: Your registration in the league is a commitment to a TEAM sport. Please consider your ability to attend most games throughout the season. Efforts will be made to honour requests to play with 1 other person. The request must be reciprocal. Registration with the KWWRHL is intended for females 21 years of age and older, who are not registered with a competitive team or association. Registration with a competitive team or association will void membership with the KWWRHL.
Goalie Policy for 2020-2021 Season
- Notice for cancellation of any scheduled game requires advanced notice as outlined below.
- Cancellation MUST be received by the goalie coordinator, at the latest, by: 9:00 am on the preceding Sunday for a Monday night game and 9:00 am on the preceding Friday for a Saturday night game.
- You are allowed one emergency last minute cancellation in the season.
- A second last minute cancellation results in a warning letter.
- A third last minute cancellation will result in a one (1) game suspension for your assigned team’s game. You will not be eligible to play until this suspension is served.
- A fourth last minute cancellation results in a one (1) game suspension for your assigned team’s next game PLUS a $40.00 fine. You will not be eligible to play until the suspension is served and the fine is paid.
- Any further disciplinary action due to last minute cancellations will be at the discretion of the Technical Director in consultation with the Goalie Coordinator.
PLEASE READ BEFORE GOING TO THE REGISTRATION FORMS
- Is a beginner-friendly league
- Is a non-competitive league in the sense that we do not keep standings, scoring stats, or have playoffs or championships
- Places emphasis on camaraderie and good sportsmanship above all else
- Discourages aggressive physical play
- Places players on teams in a draft that attempts to make teams as equal in skill level as possible
- Values experienced players who enjoy helping less experienced players to improve
CLICK HERE after reading the above registration notes for the 2020-2021 Player and Goalie Registration Form