Ohio Valley Softball - Select 10U Softball
Ohio Valley Softball League
Teams & Contacts: LINK
League Rules: LINK
Teams: We have seven confirmed teams (2/11/2019). Deadline is 2/16 for teams to be added.
Scheduling: Please begin scheduling on 2/17. League scheduling should be completed by 3/24. If travel is considerable, please consider a double header. In double header, each team would be a home team once.
Home team is responsible for umpires and payable at the start of the game. See the rules link to schedule umpires.
Details of the League
- 10U only softball league for Developmental Select Teams.
- Cost will be only $125 per team.
- The 10U softball league has 6 confirmed 10U teams as of 1/6/2019. (It will happen…join today!)
- League anticipates 8 teams.
· REGULAR SEASON: Teams will play a home and away games for league games. You can play double headers to minimize travel.
· YEAR-END TOURNAMENT: Year-end double or single elimination year-end tournament at year-end. (June 17th to June 21st in Tipp City). Teams will pay for the umpires at coaches meeting.
If interested, please contact below via text (or email).
Midwest Ohio Softball will not have a softball league in 2019.