- Next executive meeting on May 30th, 2018 (Legion)
*** Due to numerous cancellations this week and a forecast of 75% chance of thunderstorms, the Spring Training (skills workshop) has been cancelled for this year. The poker tournament, which takes place under the pavilion is still on ***
DEFENDING THE BEER CUP!!
7 Things I've learned so far this Season
· Has anyone noticed Matt (Frickin’) Saunders and Anthony Mastrangelo’s beards? They’ve totally taken on lives of their own. Anthony looks like he could chop down a tree with his and Matt's is carved into what I think is the Klingon symbol for vengeance.
· Every year. New players. New teams. And the one consistent thing is the Dog Catchers. Its early, but here we go again with a 3-1 start. Good work boys.
· The return of the Draft Kings! 5-0 is awesome, but with a +16 run differential? They’ve managed to win the nail biters, good on ya! I’m believing the early hype, they’ll be tough to beat.
· No one has defended a championship since the 2010 version of The Wild. And look at our defending champion Tap Masters out to a 5-1 start to the season. Look out Wild, you might have company.
· How about them Gruesome Devils! A 3-2 start is okay, but they began 0-2 before wrestling the Beer Cup away from the Sons Of Pitches. Since then, victories over the Twisters and Batsters have them retaining the cup. Next up the 3-3 Sliders. Hope the captains are betting a jug!
· Kevin Bryan of the Draft Kings is leading the league in hitting at a ludicrous .941 clip! 16/17, way to go Kevin!
- Tim Schrank of the Tap Masters is leading the league with 17 runs scored! Great work Tim!
May 22 - Another successful defense of the coveted beer cup. WTG Devils
Don't forget to register for the Poker Night! Registration link is to the right!