Schedule Last Updated, 03/27/2018
DJHL and IHL Scheduled. If a discrepancy between DJHL or IHL Site and posted CBRMHA DJHL/IHL game schedule. DJHL and IHL are deemed correct, and to be followed.
Click Here for Access to the OnLine Registration System
Female Eastern Icebreakers Pee Wee AAA /AA Information Session
Female Eastern Icebreakers Pee Wee AAA /AA Information Session on Sunday, August 26th @ the Glacier Arena, 3rd Floor Lounge at 6:30pm
Session is for the 2018/2019 season for parents & eligible players
Information on the new format, season & any questions will be addressed.
Head Coach Cynthia Lohnes, Trainer Emily Parsons, Eastern Area Director Denise Fagan & Eastern AAA Committee member Luke Bidgood will be present at the session.
Tryouts will start September and more information available soon.
If you are interested in trying out please email Denise @ email@example.com
Please provide your DOB, position and if you are interested in AAA or AA or both.
Hockey NL and Female Council Announces New Eastern Womens Junior Hockey League for the Metro Area!
Female Hockey Council is currently gauging the level of interest for a four team Eastern Women’s Junior Hockey League (EWJHL). This will be the first instance of a Female Junior Hockey in the history of Hockey NL
All league games will be Friday evenings between 7pm-11pm at Fieldian Gardens. Each team will play one game a week. Ideally there would be an additional practice ice time each week.
There will be an entry draft for female hockey players between the birth years of 2001 (17 yrs) to 1996 (22 yrs of age). Players are to complete the Draft Application (Click Here To Download The Attachment) and submit it to by September 23, 2018. The Player Draft/Team Selection will occur after October 1, 2018 and teams will be posted once this draft and selection process is completed. Please note there will be a player fee to participate in this league and will be provided at a later date..
Coaching Staff applications are now being accepted for the teams as follows:
· Head Coach
· Assistant Coach
· Team Manager
Additionally, EWJHL Committee will be accepted applications for committee members for:
· League Manager
· Director of Public Relations
Letters of interest can be submitted to by August 24, 2018. Included but not the limited the duties of the Committee will be to liaison with each team, assist with league fundraising, league scheduling of games and officials and overall running of the league play.
Female Council would like to acknowledge the help of the Junior Council for their help initiating this new female league.
DJHL & AAA Try-outs Start in September!
New Approach for DJHL Try-out Camps
Female AAA PeeWee And Female AA PeeWee Project 2018-2019 Season
Female PeeWee AAA/AA ID Camp - Eastern Zone
ATTENTION AAA/AA FEMALE PEEWEE ID CAMP*** Eastern Zone
Date: August 12th
Time: 12pm-2pm and 3pm-5pm
Place: Danny Cleary Community Centre, Harbour Grace
Birth Years: 2006-2007
There will be an identification camp held at the Danny Cleary Community Centre in Harbour Grace on August 12th from 12pm-2pm and 3pm-5pm. The cost will be between $50-$75 per player/goalie depending on the numbers.
Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to confirm numbers.
Click Here for information regarding Funding
CBRMHA Sweat Camps
CBRMHA will be holding Sweat Camps tentatively set to commence the week of September 17th. Details to follow in the coming weeks.
PeeWee AAA Tricom Thunder Tryout Annoucement
Expression of interest For Photographer & Clothing Supplier
CBR Minor Hockey are welcoming companies to express their interest working with the association in the areas of Photographer & Clothing Supplier. Please provide information regarding rates and packages. Deadline is August 16, 2018.
CBRMHA - Open Board Position - PeeWee Coordinator
DEADLINE TO APPLY IS SATURDAY, JULY 28, 2018
We currently have our PeeWee Coordinator Board Position open. Interested persons can email our President Pat Carroll through the contact us section or our website, or click here. All Divisional Coordinator Board positions are a one year term.
Duties for our Divisional Coordinator Board Positions (including PeeWee) from our By-Laws:
The Divisional Coordinators shall:
1. Be responsible for the management of the particular House League division and coordinate parent support and be the contact person for parent concerns and to bring the parent concerns to the Board.
2. Be involved with the player assignment process to ensure that each team has an equal number of A line, B line and C line players as ranked by the Technical Director and coaches.
3. Distribute and collect (with assistance of the Executive Coordinator) all jerseys and equipment for such assigned division.
4. Provide the Registrar the rosters and coaching staff of all teams for such assigned division.
5. Report poor house league attendance, unbalanced teams, or coaching issues to the Board.
6. Communicate with teams regarding upcoming events, important dates and clinics.
7. Be required to assist in the planning and organization all tournaments of the division they are assigned in conjunction with the Association’s hockey program.
8. Provide financial reports to the Vice President and Treasurer no later than two weeks after completion of the tournament.
9. Assist the Events Coordinator with planning for end of season banquet.
2018 High Performance Program (HPP) - Spring Identification Camp
The 2018 High Performance Program (HPP) spring identification camp player registration is now available. We are pleased to introduce an online payment & registration set-up for the 2018 HPP Spring Identification Camps. The registration is set-up in the following four simple steps.......click here