TCBA will be having the opportunity to use the NEW turf fields at the high school for practices and games this year. The rules for using these fields are of extreme importance. Please adhere to these rules so that we can continue to use them in the future.
CLARENCE CENTRAL ATHLETIC DEPARTMENT
Mr. Kenneth J. Smith, Principal
Mr. Greg Kaszubski, Athletic Director
Mrs. Stacy Evans
9625 Main St, Clarence NY 14031
TO: All Visiting Teams
FROM: Greg Kaszubski
RE: Turf Fields
We are pleased to announce that our installation of turf is complete and we will be playing on a new turf field.
We kindly ask that visiting schools/TCBA adhere to our rules. Please note the following:
· NO CHEWING GUM OR CANDY OF ANY KIND
· NO SUNFLOWER SEEDS OR SIMILAR ITEMS
· NO METAL SPIKES
· NO SPORT DRINKS CONTAINING COLORED DYES
· NO SODAS OR OTHER SUGAR BASED DRINKS
· NO FOOD
· NO CHAIRS PERMITTED ON THE TURF
· NO ANCHORED ITEMS, INCLUDING POP-UP GOALS, TENTS OR FREE STANDING COVERS UNLESS ANCHORED BY SANDBAGS
· PLASTIC WATER BOTTLES MUST BE REMOVED FROM THE TURF SURFACE
Thank you very much for your cooperation in helping us maintain our turf facilities.