CYFL Offical Early Weigh In Form
Please make sure that they are in jersey number order, low to high, as this makes it easy when weighing-in. Please also have your ID books in jersey number order, low to high.
1) Please use the attached sheet for early weigh-ins;
2) Players who weighed in early must still be present at weigh-ins for ID and transfer of data from the early weigh-in sheet to the roster;
3) Once the early weigh-in information is transferred to the official roster for the game, the early weigh-in sheet can be destroyed.
1) Make sure you have the opposing team’s roster when reporting to weigh-ins;
2) Make sure your team is in low to high jersey number order;
3) Heavy or potential heavy players must bring their helmets to the weigh-ins;
4) Each player must be weighed and his/her weight recorded on the roster;
5) Each player must be ID’d by matching the jersey number and player name to the roster and the team ID book;
6) Players who weighed in early must still be present at weigh-ins for ID and transfer of data from the early weigh-in sheet to the roster;
7) If the player is a “heavy”, make sure the proper colored sticker is on the front and back of the helmet;
a. Red – 100
b.Red – 132
8) Completed weigh-in rosters must be taken to the field for the minimum play process.