In addition to team practices and games, the Club sponsors many other activities to help our members enjoy their baseball season, and to also help the Club provide better fields and facilities to all our members. Immediate project plans include equipment boxes at all fields, and to cover all bench areas at George Fox. We have also had electronic scoreboards donated to us, and need to raise money to install them at Havenwood Park.
RAFFLE TICKETS - Stubs Due BEFORE Sat Jun 13, 2020
When you registered to play, you paid an additional $25 to guarantee that you will sell 25 $1 raffle tickets. If you haven't received your raffle tickets by the end of April, or if you have any other questions about raffle tickets, please email email@example.com.
- REMINDER - because you already pre-paid for these tickets, you sell them and keep the $25 you will collect for them since you already paid the Club for them. Please do not turn in money - just the stubs from the tickets you sell.
- The ticket stubs can be turned in at the concessions stand starting about May 1. Or a Team Manager or Team Parent can collect them for the team, and turn them in at a Board of Directors meeting. The drawing is held in June, either at the Closing Day Ceremony or at the June BOD meeting.
- Even if you don't actually sell the tickets to other people, you should at least put your own name on the stubs and turn them in to your manager - this will mean that effectively bought 25 chances to win one of the prizes for yourself!
OPENING DAY PARADE - TBD
If you want to help out - and we can always use the help - please contact Jessica Tewey firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 8am - player arrival for parade lineup
- 9am SHARP - parade, followed by ceremonies and activities
- 11am - exhibition games - see schedule below
- Other activities ongoing
These games are "half-games": 5U/6U 2 innings, all others 3 innings.
- 15U will be playing a game on GF2 at 11am, PBC Gold vs PBC Black. It will be a 6-inning game, either part of the Co-op schedule, or an addtional "exhibition" game.
- 18U is to be determined, based on the Co-op schedule.
TEAM PICTURES - TBD
For more information, email Jessica Tewey email@example.com.
- This year's photographer is: TBD
- Link to the photographers website for ordering photos: TBD
Picture Times -
Picture Time Station 1 Station 2 Picture Time
8:45 10U Nats Schaffer 12U Nats Sawyer 8:45
9:00 10U Pirates Gischel 8U Dodgers Frazier 9:00
9:15 Travel Dixon 15U Black 9:15
9:30 15U Gold 12U Pirates Bellere 9:30
9:45 12U O's Bostick 8U Redsox Maggitti 9:45
10:00 8U Pirates Gray 5U Pirates Smoot 10:00
10:15 5U Nats Gischel 5U Dodgers Ewald 10:15
10:30 5U Redsox Taylor 8U Nats Schleicher 10:30
10:45 8U O's Hayes 6u Pirates Miller 10:45
11:00 10U O's Tee 11:00
CHICK-FIL-A - All Day - TBD
You eat your favorite Chick-fil-A meal, any time of the day, CARRY-OUT or DINE-IN. Chick-fil-A donates 20% of bill to the Pasadena Baseball Club.
- You must bring this flyer - TBD
- Date - TBD
- Store location - Chick-Fil-A at Pasadena Crossroads, 8110 Jumpers Hole Road, near the intersection with Ritchie Hwy (Route 2)
ORIOLES PARADE - TBD
Our kids get to parade around the warning track inside Oriole Park at Camden Yards, and then watch an Orioles game. If you have any questions, please contact Jessica Tewey firstname.lastname@example.org.
- You must purchase a game ticket for $TBD from each player in the parade, and each parent/family/friends who wants to attend.
- Tickets will be grouped together by PBC teams, to the greatest extent possible.
- Once we get more information from the Orioles - it will be posted here.
PIZZA HUT NIGHT - TBD
You eat your favorite Pizza Hut meal, dine in or carry out. Pizza Hut donates 20% of bill to the Pasadena Baseball Club.
- Date - TBD
- You must bring the flyer which Will be linked here
- Store location - Pizza Hut at the corner of Tick Neck Road and Mountain Road
CLOSING DAY - TBD
If you are interested in determining what activities we hold on Closing Day, please contact Jessica Tewey email@example.com.
PROPOSED CALENDAR - Spring 2020
- Fri 1/31 - early registration ends
- Sat 2/15 - regular registration ends
- Mon 2/17 - gw b'day
- Wed 2/26 - manager selection meeting (if needed)
- Sun 3/1 - late fees begin
- Wed 3/4 - intramural manager meeting
- Sat 3/7 - field maintenance day
- Sat 3/7 - intramural evals
- Sun 3/8 - daylight savings begins
- Sun 3/8 - rain date for evals
- Tue 3/10 - makeup date for evals
- Wed 3/11 - clinic manager meeting
- Mon 3/16 - practices begin
- Sat 4/4 - opening parade / exhibition games
- Mon 4/6 - first week of clinic, intramural games
- Sun 4/12 - easter sunday
- TBD - pictures
- Sun 5/12 - mothers day
- TBD - color run fundraiser
- Mon 5/25 - memorial day
- Sat 5/30 - last day of intramural regular games
- Mon 6/1 - first day of co-op world series games
- Sat 6/6 - pbc world series games
- Sun 6/7 - rain date for pbc world series games
- Fri 6/2 - last day of clinic games
- Sat 6/13 - co-op world series championship games
- Sun 6/21 - fathers day