- WORK HARD
- PLAY FAIR
- HAVE FUN
2019 FALL SEASON
- Regular Registration ended on August 1, 2019.
- Late Registration continues in divisions with open spots. Updated status through Wed 8/14:
- 5-6U - open spots available
- 7-8U - 3 spots available
- 9-10U - 1 spot available
- 11-12U - 1 spot available
- 13-15U - 3 spots available
- Team practices will begin on or about the weekend of 8/24. Parents and players will be contacted by about 8/19 with team and practice information.
- Games for the Clinic and Rec divisions will start on Sunday 9/8 and run through Sunday 10/27.
TRAVEL TEAMS FOR 2020
Travel Teams are still using the previous age determination date of May 1 (age on April 30, 2020).
- 8U-Gold, Michael Tewey
- 9U-Gold, Matt Dixon - firstname.lastname@example.org
- 2020 Tryouts - Wed 6/26, Sat 7/20, Sat 8/3
- 10U-Gold, Steve Kendall - email@example.com
- 11U-Gold, Doug Smith - firstname.lastname@example.org
- 11U-Black, Matt Dixon - email@example.com
- 12U-Gold, Paul Hilton - firstname.lastname@example.org
- 13U-Gold, Adam Bolling - email@example.com
- 13U-Black, Dan Summers - firstname.lastname@example.org
- 14U-Gold, Adam Bolling - email@example.com
2019 SPRING CHAMPIONS AND ALL-STAR TEAMS
- 7-8U - champion Dodgers
- 9-10U champion Orioles
- 11-12U champion Orioles
- 13-15U champion Eagles Black
- 16-18U - see the Co-op WS bracket
- 6U (Martz) - tournament starts Sat 6/22.
TRAVEL TEAMS -
- 12U Black (Summers) - CBA Open Silver Tournament Champions.
AGE CHANGE AND BAT RULE, for Clinic & Intramural Only
Age Determination - Reminder that beginning with the 2018 Fall season and the 2019 Spring season, the age of a player in Clinic or Intramural league will be determined by the player's age on August 31, 2019. This matches national youth baseball organizations such as Little League, PONY, and Babe Ruth, and part of an effort to make all the divisions younger on average, and equivalent to school grade ages.
- For example if a player turns 11 between September 1, 2018 and August 31, 2019, that player is consider 11 this fall and next spring, and would be playing in our 11-12 year old division.
Bat Rule - We will also be following the same national youth baseball organizations who have adopted USA Baseball's bat program. This is an effort to have metal and composite bats better simulate wood bat performance. Non-wood bats will have to have a USABat certification sticker. Go to www.usabat.com for a complete list of approved bats. For each division, the bat rule will be:
- 4-5U and 6U - recommended
- 7-8U, 9-10U, and 11-12U - REQUIRED
- 13-15U - optional (BBCOR still allowed)
- 16-18U - not applicable (BBCOR)
FLAGPOLE PROJECT - Seeking Sponsors
The new flagpole has FINALLY been installed! We plan to have a dedication ceremony on Opening Day, or if necessary, at some point later in the season. We will also be installing a permanent dedication marker/monument as part of the flagpole.
We are still looking for sponsors to help us offset the cost of the pole, its installation, and surrounding landscaping. If you wish to help out, please consider one of the following donation levels:
- $100 - recognition on our website, from the time we receive the contribution, up to one year after dedication of the flagpole.
- $250 - same as $100, plus their business name engraved on the permanent metal marker to be installed near the flagpole.
- $500 - same as $250, but the engraving in a larger font size on the same marker.
Donations of any amount can be made electronically on this website under SPONSORS on the left menu. If you have questions, or want to make a contribution in person, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
JOIN THE CLUB
Your registration fee was actually a membership fee - and with that membership you get the right to help your Club and community to be the best that it can be. And if it isn't the best it can be, its probably only because you haven't taken full advantage of your membership rights.
So please - we are ALWAYS, ALWAYS, ALWAYS looking for volunteers.
* ALL Board members, managers, and coaches must complete a background investigation by Rec & Parks - see Coaches Info for more details.