- WORK HARD
- PLAY FAIR
- HAVE FUN
2018 FALL PLAYER REGISTRATION
- Online Registration for the 2018 Fall season is now active.
- Fees are the same as last fall season.
- All registrations received and paid in full before July 10 will be automatically entered in a raffle for $50 refund.
- All registrations received after July 31 will be subject to wait lists and $15 late fee.
- Register now by selecting Forms on the main menu, then Online Forms, the 2018 Fall Player Registration.
- 7U Ed Nalley - Wed 7/25 & Wed 8/1 - email firstname.lastname@example.org
- 8U Matt Dixon - Sat 7/14 & Sun 7/15 - email email@example.com
- 9U-A Steve Kendall - Sun 7/22 & Sat 7/28 - email firstname.lastname@example.org
- 9U-B Rick Friend - TBD - email email@example.com
- 10U-A Doug Smith - Sat 7/21 & Wed 7/25 - email firstname.lastname@example.org
- 10U-B Seth Greer - Mon 7/23 & Tue 7/24 - email email@example.com
- 11U Paul Hilton - Fri 7/6 & Fri 7/13 - email firstname.lastname@example.org
- 12U Adam Bolling - TBD - email email@example.com
- 13U-Black Rick Furrow - Sun 7/15, Wed 7/18, & Sun 7/22 - email firstname.lastname@example.org
- 13U-Gold - Sat 7/21 & Sun 7/22 - email email@example.com, or call Stacy 443-942-3534
See our Facebook page for additional information each team may be sharing there.
- 8U Dodgers (Rick Friend) - PBC Champions
- 10U Cardinals (Chad Jones) - PBC Champions
- 12U Pirates (Kyle Davis) - PBC Champions, and Co-op 2nd place (of 19 teams)
- 15U Eagles Black (Will Claytor) - PBC Champions, Co-op Champions (of 23 teams)
- 6U Eagles (Ed Nalley) - Brooklyn Park Tournament Champions, and 2nd place Linthicum-Ferndale Tournament
- 15U Eagles (Will Claytor) - Linthicum-Ferndale Tournament Champions
- 10U Eagles (Paul Hilton) - CBA Tournament 2nd place.
Managers, please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have a championship or strong finish to brag about!
FLAGPOLE PROJECT - Seeking Sponsors
The new flagpole has FINALLY been installed! We plan to have a dedication ceremony on Opening Day, or if necessary, at some point later in the season. We will also be installing a permanent dedication marker/monument as part of the flagpole.
We are still looking for sponsors to help us offset the cost of the pole, its installation, and surrounding landscaping. If you wish to help out, please consider one of the following donation levels:
- $100 - recognition on our website, from the time we receive the contribution, up to one year after dedication of the flagpole.
- $250 - same as $100, plus their business name engraved on the permanent metal marker to be installed near the flagpole.
- $500 - same as $250, but the engraving in a larger font size on the same marker.
Donations of any amount can be made electronically on this website under SPONSORS on the left menu. If you have questions, or want to make a contribution in person, please contact email@example.com.
JOIN THE CLUB
Your registration fee was actually a membership fee - and with that membership you get the right to help your Club and community to be the best that it can be. And if it isn't the best it can be, its probably only because you haven't taken full advantage of your membership rights.
So please - we are ALWAYS, ALWAYS, ALWAYS looking for volunteers.
* ALL Board members, managers, and coaches must complete a background investigation by Rec & Parks - see Coaches Info for more details.