- WORK HARD
- PLAY FAIR
- HAVE FUN
2018 FALL PLAYER REGISTRATION
- Online Registration for the 2018 Fall season is now active.
- Fees are the same as last fall season.
- All registrations received and paid in full before July 10 will be automatically entered in a raffle for $50 refund.
- All registrations received after July 31 will be subject to wait lists and $15 late fee.
- Register now by selecting Forms on the main menu, then Online Forms, the 2018 Fall Player Registration.
AGE CHANGE AND BAT RULE, FOR CLINIC & INTRAMURAL ONLY
Age Determination - Reminder that beginning with the 2018 Fall season and the 2019 Spring season, the age of a player in Clinic or Intramural league will be determined by the player's age on August 31, 2019. This matches national youth baseball organizations such as Little League, PONY, and Babe Ruth, and part of an effort to make all the divisions younger on average, and equivalent to school grade ages.
- For example if a player turns 11 between September 1, 2018 and August 31, 2019, that player is consider 11 this fall and next spring, and would be playing in our 11-12 year old division.
Bat Rule - We will also be following the same national youth baseball organizations who have adopted USA Baseball's bat program. This is an effort to have metal and composite bats better simulate wood bat performance. Non-wood bats will have to have a USABat certification sticker. Go to www.usabat.com for a complete list of approved bats.
- 7U Ed Nalley - email email@example.com
- 8U Matt Dixon - Sat 8/11 - email firstname.lastname@example.org
- 9U-A Steve Kendall - email email@example.com
- 9U-B Rick Friend - email firstname.lastname@example.org
- 10U-A Doug Smith - email email@example.com
- 10U-B Seth Greer - email firstname.lastname@example.org
- 11U Paul Hilton - email email@example.com
- 12U-Gold Adam Bolling - email firstname.lastname@example.org
- 12U-Black Dan Summers - Wed 8/1, Sat 8/4, Wed 8/8 - email email@example.com
- 13U-Black Rick Furrow - email firstname.lastname@example.org
- - email email@example.com, or call Stacy 443-942-3534
See our Facebook page for additional information each team may be sharing there.
- 8U Dodgers (Rick Friend) - PBC Champions
- 10U Cardinals (Chad Jones) - PBC Champions
- 12U Pirates (Kyle Davis) - PBC Champions, and Co-op 2nd place (of 19 teams)
- 15U Eagles Black (Will Claytor) - PBC Champions, Co-op Champions (of 23 teams)
- 6U Eagles All-stars (Ed Nalley) - Brooklyn Park Tournament Champions, and 2nd place Linthicum-Ferndale Tournament
- Charles Nalley won 6U Home Run Derby
- 8U Eagles All-stars (Rick Friend) - 2nd place USSSA Battle of the Bats Tournament
- 15U Eagles All-stars (Will Claytor) - Linthicum-Ferndale Tournament Champions
- 10U Eagles (Paul Hilton) - CBA Tournament 2nd place.
Managers, please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have a championship or strong finish to brag about!
FLAGPOLE PROJECT - Seeking Sponsors
The new flagpole has FINALLY been installed! We plan to have a dedication ceremony on Opening Day, or if necessary, at some point later in the season. We will also be installing a permanent dedication marker/monument as part of the flagpole.
We are still looking for sponsors to help us offset the cost of the pole, its installation, and surrounding landscaping. If you wish to help out, please consider one of the following donation levels:
- $100 - recognition on our website, from the time we receive the contribution, up to one year after dedication of the flagpole.
- $250 - same as $100, plus their business name engraved on the permanent metal marker to be installed near the flagpole.
- $500 - same as $250, but the engraving in a larger font size on the same marker.
Donations of any amount can be made electronically on this website under SPONSORS on the left menu. If you have questions, or want to make a contribution in person, please contact email@example.com.
JOIN THE CLUB
Your registration fee was actually a membership fee - and with that membership you get the right to help your Club and community to be the best that it can be. And if it isn't the best it can be, its probably only because you haven't taken full advantage of your membership rights.
So please - we are ALWAYS, ALWAYS, ALWAYS looking for volunteers.
* ALL Board members, managers, and coaches must complete a background investigation by Rec & Parks - see Coaches Info for more details.