- 2019 Spring/Summer opening day Sunday, April 7
- New Teams please fill out On-Line Registration ASAP
- 2018: 11 Championship Teams Crowned
- 2018: 596 Games scheduled. 13 games scheduled & not played.
- 2018: SJMSBL Umpires were 100% dependable.
2018 Toys for Tots and Holiday Food Drive
This is our 5th annual drive
Let’s all get behind this great cause!!!
It is that time of the year again. Our fifth annual Toys For Tots and Holiday Food Drive is in full swing. I will be sending this out a few more times over the coming weeks as a reminder!
The SJMSBL and a host of South Jersey and Philadelphia area businesses have joined together again this year to be part of the United States Marine Corp. Reserves Toys for Tots 2018 campaign. The toys will be locally collected and distributed. Take a moment and please think about how fortunate our children are, to be out there with all of their toys and gifts on Christmas morning. Let’s help bring a little bit of happiness and smiles to the faces of all children this holiday season! Please consider collecting toys from your team, friends, families, and communities and please join us at one of the events below or call Lou Marshall (856-266-7916 ) to coordinate pick up of the toys. Every single toy counts! Please make sure these toys are unwrapped. We are also sponsoring a holiday food drive along with the toys for Tots drive.B oth events will take place at Cherry Hill National Little league Complex 601 Cooper Landing Rd. Cherry Hill Saturday, November 10th from 10:00 am until 4:00 pm please make sure all food items are non-perishable. Let’s make sure everyone has the opportunity to not go hungry and has a feeling of contentment, knowing that they can feed their families this holiday season!
We have some fun events planned for Saturday, November 10th which will be a day to celebrate our friends and families and the collection of barrels of toys and food for the less fortunate.
If anyone would like to get a collection box placed at a location of your choice please reach out to Lou Marshall 856-266-7916. I will make sure we get the box to you.
Tell some Friends!!!
Saturday, November 10, 2018
· Lou Marshall and the SJMSBL will be hosting a game to be held at the Cherry Hill National Little League complex 601 Cooper Landing Rd. Cherry Hill, N.J. for children 6-12 yrs. of age from 12PM to 3PM. Food, drinks and great fun are on the menu. We will be there from 10am for the collection of non-perishable food items and toys.
· Rain date Sunday, November 11th from 10 am to 3 pm with the game time at 12 pm
Please find the list of friends below that have generously volunteered to collect Toys for Tots. Please feel free to visit these locations and drop off a Toy!
* SJMSBL (Lou Marshall) 856-266-7916
* SJMSBL ( Neil Hourahan) 609-304-8483
* Dunphy Motors (Mark Singer) 7700 Frankford Avenue, Philadelphia, PA 19136
*Bridesburg Boys & Girls Club (Jerry Houck) 2901 Bridge Street, Philadelphia, PA 19137
* Extra Innings( Kyle Morris) 100 Pike Rd. Building C Mt. Laurel, N.J. 856-437-6565 www.extrainnings-mountlaurel.com
* Headquarters Hair Salon( Johanna Marino) 119 Haddon Ave. Westmont, N.J. 08108
* Treno Pizza Bar ( Bob Platzer ) 223 Haddon Ave. Westmont ,N.J. 08108 856-833-9233
* Pinsetter Bar and Bowl ( Mark Platzer ) 7111 Maple Ave. Pennsauken , N.J. 08109 856-665-3377
* Bricco Coal Fired Pizza ( Vincenzo ) 128 Haddon Ave. Westmont, N.J. 856-477-2233 www.briccocoalfiredpizza.com
* Paul’s Family Hair Care ( Paul Clements ) 19 W. Main St. Moorestown, N.J. 08057 856-235-2712
We would like to also thank the following sponsors in addition to the ones listed above:
Columbia Bank ( 900 White Horse Rd. Voorhees, N.J. 08043 )
Eickhoff Family Shop-Rites ( Cinnaminson, Delran, Burlington Twp., Hainesport, Ark Rd .Mt. Laurel )
Bottino Family Shop-Rites ( Washington Twp., Vineland, Millville, Upper Deerfield )
Browns Family Shop-Rites and Fresh Grocers ( Wyncote, Cheltenham Square, Parkside, Oregon Ave., Haverford, Island Ave, East Norriton, Fairless Hills, Ben Salem, Fox St., Monument Ave. Brooklawn, Roxborough )
Ravitz Family Shop-Rites (Cherry Hill Garden State Pavilion, Evesham Rd. Voorhees, Union Mill Rd. Mt. Laurel, Marlton, Moorestown, Mt. Ephraim Ave. Camden ,N.J. )
Fresh Grocers and Burns family Shop-Rites ( 56th and Chestnut, Upper Darby, LaSalle, Walnut St., Progress Plaza, Brookhaven, Drexeline, Grays Ferry, Wilmington )
Cathedral Kitchen Food Bank ( Camden N.J. )
Cherry Hill National Little League ( Steve Saft, Charles DeChristopher )
Camden Catholic High School
Third Base Sports and Trophies( 1960 Old Cuthbert Rd. #120 Cherry Hill, N.J. 08034, 856-665-0114 )
United Natural Foods ( 225 Cross Farm Lane, York, PA. 17406)
Alliance Sales and Marketing ( Greg Levine )
Smashmallow ( Mike Sapraicone, Ryan Barrios )
Presence Marketing ( Jeanine Sullivan )
Cento Fine Foods ( Frank Cifolelli )
Atlantic City Memorial Weekend Tournament
Age Divisions: 18/25/35/45+
Dates: May 24 -27th 2019
If interested in more info. call or email Hector Garcia @
2019 Midweek season expanding to 16 regular season games . See 2019 midweek setup and cost in Headlines
2018 52N Champions Cinnaminson Reds
Manager: Bud Lemunyon
MSBL Promotional Video
2018 MVP & CY Winners
Cheltenham Reds TIE Larry Boreali MVP
Clayton Rays TIE Tony Burley MVP
CY Young Winner
PBC Royals Will Denning CY
Delaware Pirates Mike Ickes MVP
Cy Young Winner
Delaware Pirates Angel Rivera CY
SJ Phils TIE Randy Young MVP
SJ Phils TIE Luis Alvarado MVP
CY Young Winner
SJ Phillies Bruce Gilbert CY
Wednesday, May 23, 2018 7:00pm @ Mercer County Park
Trenton Giants Vs. Delaware Pirates
Trenton Giants, Alan Fein, WP Complete Game 2 hits allowed
Sunday, May 6, 2018 9:00am @ Riverton Park
Haddon Twp. Rangers Vs. Phillies (Game #1/7 innings)
Haddon Twp Rangers, Ryan Costello, WP, 17 K's
Sunday, April 22, 2018 9:00am @ Von Nieda Park
Haddon Twp. Rangers Vs. Camden Pirates
Haddon Twp. Rangers, Chris Pawlikowski, (3) HR + 2B, BB, (8) RBI's
Phil Ball died unexpectantly last week (April 2018). Phil has been a player-manager in the SJMSBL since 1994. He managed the Angels for 21 years. For the past 8 years, Phil played an integral part in the Rangers organization. Phil had many deeply seeded friendships formed in the SJMSBL. Generous, Loyal, intelligent & unique scratch the surface for who Phil was. He is missed by many but will not be forgotten by the SJMSBL. The 45 National Division will be named The Phil Ball 45+ National Disivion. Rest in Peace, my friend
|2019 Spring/Summer Season|